AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @punker barbie my account "dod404" has been banned while I was not connected.
May I have more details please ?

Thanks.

I've just confirmed with support they have sent you an email with an update regarding your account. Please feel free to let me know if there are any further issues or questions.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Thanks a lot, it has been fast.

Account is unbanned now but I still have not detail about their 'reason to think...' (so I don't close the case yet^^)
[irony] do CB hire interns during holidays? [/irony]

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Account is unbanned now but I still have not detail about their 'reason to think...' (so I don't close the case yet^^)
It would be SO beneficial to tell people what infraction caused a ban, their refusal to do so just boggles my brain. How is a person to know what NOT to do again, if they aren't told what they supposedly did?

Upvote 0
I guess it can be only an abuse report or some words reported by a bot... but I need to know :)
I would not accept to have my room and money blocked a full day without any explanation or compensation.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please notice me😣.
I need your help. My account has been banned .last monday I jist have the account and when I open it on Tuesday its already banned. I am new to CB and just dont know what to do. I kept on emailing CB but still no reply just an automated messages that came out . I badly need your help. I hope you can notice me here. 0923466483. Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
It would be SO beneficial to tell people what infraction caused a ban, their refusal to do so just boggles my brain. How is a person to know what NOT to do again, if they aren't told what they supposedly did?

They seem to be really hard in giving real answers xD I never saw such a 'secretary dam' between customers and techs.
In my case and for now, they still don't give any 'explication', just saying things like 'you have no more problem, all is ok, rejoice ye people'. (I keep going on requesting for details : @punker barbie find in DM our last exchange fyi)
How a model could trust them after any incident ?

Upvote 0
So now, 'the case is closed' and all is fine.

Just needed time to extract some semblance of an explanation - how some model don't turn paranoïd ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.