AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bdu

Banhammered
Jul 1, 2020
Hi @punker barbie please help me. .my account has been banned just the past days. I am new to CB and I hope Cb would give me a chance to broadcast and earn tokens again. I have emailed the support but got no reply at all. .I hope you can hear and see my post here. This is my username 0923466483. Thank you in advance. I hope my account will be unbanned.
Thank you.

Hi @punker barbie please help me. .my account has been banned just the past days. I am new to CB and I hope Cb would give me a chance to broadcast and earn tokens again. I have emailed the support but got no reply at all. .I hope you can hear and see my post here. This is my username 0923466483. Thank you in advance. I hope my account will be unbanned.
Thank you.

Support states your account is under review and they will update you as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.