AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2019
Hi my account is Izak144, So i login to find I am banned not knowing why just that the last time I broadcasted I was ridiculed and jabbed with racist terms like white trash and made fun of because of my "hair" and "looks" this is very unfair. I dont understand if i was banned for defending myself and kicking the people out the room who tried to hurt my feelings or for what reason. The fact that I had to deal emotionally with all the things i was told by those trolls then I login today and see I get banned is very messed up and I have brought chaturbate very good business. I'd would appreciate it if you guys would look at both side of the story before you ban me for whatever reason you did. Please get back to me.. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.