AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bdu

Banhammered
Jul 1, 2020
Hi @punker barbie my account 0923466483 has been banned and they already emailed me about the reason. I admit it that I did something wrong but I just dont expected it since I thought its just for a friendly talk and go along with the one I am talking with. They emailed me about getting banned and reason. (. Given this serious, intentional violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit. ) I just dont understand it deeply. But I am still hoping they would give ma another chance of it

Hi @punker barbie my account 0923466483 has been banned and they already emailed me about the reason. I admit it that I did something wrong but I just dont expected it since I thought its just for a friendly talk and go along with the one I am talking with. They emailed me about getting banned and reason. (. Given this serious, intentional violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit. ) I just dont understand it deeply. But I am still hoping they would give ma another chance of it

You've literally answered yourself with this.
You admit to breaking the TOS, which they have stated is a serious and intentional violation, therefore your account and any future ones will be banned. That is, unfortunately, your own fault.

Upvote 0
I understand but I am still hoping that they would give me a chance. This is my first time and very new to this one.

Upvote 0
I understand but I am still hoping that they would give me a chance. This is my first time and very new to this one.

Did they not tell you what you did wrong in your previous ban, or is this still the same ban you reported before?

If it's different then it seems like you didn't learn.
If it's the exact same ban then they have given you reason, stating it's a serious violation you intentionally did, and if it's a serious one, I can't begin to imagine they will unban you for that. This is why it's important you read TOS given by sites, especially the do and do nots

Upvote 0
This is the only banned I had. This is just an update about that one. They just emailed me the response. Like I just made the account on monday and when I opened it on tuesday its already banned. No warning and prohibations. That is why I am hoping they would give me a chance or else if they want me to do something about it even if I wont get tge tokens I had tgere its alright. I am all honest and just new to this one. No ideas about everything.

Upvote 0
This is the only banned I had. This is just an update about that one. They just emailed me the response. Like I just made the account on monday and when I opened it on tuesday its already banned. No warning and prohibations. That is why I am hoping they would give me a chance or else if they want me to do something about it even if I wont get tge tokens I had tgere its alright. I am all honest and just new to this one. No ideas about everything.

If you mean you made a second account on Monday and it was banned immediately, it's because your first account was banned due to a serious infraction of the TOS. All of your accounts you try to create will be banned due to the original ban.
You seem to know exactly what you did wrong, and admit to it, but that doesn't mean it is or should make it ok. It's easy for someone to say "sorry" (and mean it or not) after the fact of them doing something and being caught/punished. I guess learn from it and find another site to cam.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0

As you were informed already on July 14th, you and your account have been permanently banned from Chaturbate due to serious violations of the terms and conditions.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.