AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2020
I was video chatting with my boyfriend, who is a model, this evening. I stepped away for just a second and when I came back I had a message that my account has been banned. I have no idea why. I did email cb support, but would like a quick response to this please.

I was video chatting with my boyfriend, who is a model, this evening. I stepped away for just a second and when I came back I had a message that my account has been banned. I have no idea why. I did email cb support, but would like a quick response to this please.

Please provide me with your username and I will reach out to support to check on your account.

Upvote 0
Please provide me with your username and I will reach out to support to check on your account.

My username is erotic14u_2 . They responded with the following
"Our records show you were banned for the following reason:

Rule Description: Playing recorded video is a serious violation of our TOS This is a warning. Please refrain from playing recorded video again.

Please respond that you understand the warning and will not violate this rule again and we will unlock your account.

Thank you,
Support"

I messaged back that I understood, however I have never played a recorded video. My room is password protected for 1 on 1 with my boyfriend, who lives in another country, and I have never had a recorded video with him. That would be pointless.

Thank you for looking into Punker Barbie.

Upvote 0
My username is erotic14u_2 . They responded with the following
"Our records show you were banned for the following reason:

Rule Description: Playing recorded video is a serious violation of our TOS This is a warning. Please refrain from playing recorded video again.

Please respond that you understand the warning and will not violate this rule again and we will unlock your account.

Thank you,
Support"

I messaged back that I understood, however I have never played a recorded video. My room is password protected for 1 on 1 with my boyfriend, who lives in another country, and I have never had a recorded video with him. That would be pointless.

Thank you for looking into Punker Barbie.

Im glad to hear that support responded and I apologize if there was any confusion or misunderstanding regarding the reason of the ban.

Upvote 0
Im glad to hear that support responded and I apologize if there was any confusion or misunderstanding regarding the reason of the ban.
I got banned again. I messaged support, but this is ridiculous. I didn't even broadcast last night. I have tokens that I bought too which isn't cheap. I really like to know what is going on. My account is erotic14u_2

Upvote 0
I got banned again. I messaged support, but this is ridiculous. I didn't even broadcast last night
Hi,
Maybe not the same case but :
I saw more or less the same symptom encountered by another model. She streamed from home, using OBS, and being assisted by a studio.
When she was offline, we could watch another model streaming in her room from another place and not being in the chat, that looked like a pre-recorded video and users could report it to complain.. Then, she has been banned even if she didn't stream at this moment.
(She was not exactly banned but she lost her age verification : as the other model seemed very young, users mostly reported 'underage')

What happened is that studio just mismatched the OBS Key they sent to help this other model who then streamed in a bad room !
So, maybe if you're also using OBS and if you are sure of yourself, you can suggest this case to support, and change your OBS key as soon you can access your room.

Upvote 0
Hi,
Maybe not the same case but :
I saw more or less the same symptom encountered by another model. She streamed from home, using OBS, and being assisted by a studio.
When she was offline, we could watch another model streaming in her room from another place and not being in the chat, that looked like a pre-recorded video and users could report it to complain.. Then, she has been banned even if she didn't stream at this moment.
(She was not exactly banned but she lost her age verification : as the other model seemed very young, users mostly reported 'underage')

What happened is that studio just mismatched the OBS Key they sent to help this other model who then streamed in a bad room !
So, maybe if you're also using OBS and if you are sure of yourself, you can suggest this case to support, and change your OBS key as soon you can access your room.

Thing is I'm not a model. I solely use my broadcast to talk to my boyfriend, who is a model. My room is password protected and only he has access to it besides me.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.