AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2020
Today I made an account on Chaturbate. I got through the age verification process by sending pictures of me and my passport. Then I started a broadcast(which got pretty popular fast). Suddenly the broadcast ended and when i refreshed the page i was "banned". I contacted the support but they just said that my photos of the ID weren't good enough.

Soo I took some astonishing photos of my ID and I was sure I would get back to camming soon. But now they sent me this:
Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know.

Which makes absolutely no sense because I'm the only one managing the account and the only one that have and will ever appear on my broadcast.

My username is 00bornBigD on Chaturbate. Hope you can help me. :)

Today I made an account on Chaturbate. I got through the age verification process by sending pictures of me and my passport. Then I started a broadcast(which got pretty popular fast). Suddenly the broadcast ended and when i refreshed the page i was "banned". I contacted the support but they just said that my photos of the ID weren't good enough.

Soo I took some astonishing photos of my ID and I was sure I would get back to camming soon. But now they sent me this:
Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know.

Which makes absolutely no sense because I'm the only one managing the account and the only one that have and will ever appear on my broadcast.

My username is 00bornBigD on Chaturbate. Hope you can help me. :)
Support has advised this issue has been resolved.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi my new account get banned at age verification.have tried to verify several times but still banned pls help me
User name ebony_lisa

Upvote 0
Please I need help I opened my chaturbate account and after I submitted my photo and of iD the account got burned.I'm unable to verify since they are telling me My ID is invalid pls need help

Upvote 0
Hi my new account get banned at age verification.have tried to verify several times but still banned pls help me
User name ebony_lisa
Support states that you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform due to serious violations.

Upvote 0
So that means I can't work on cb anymore?
Yes, that's what banned means. You cannot create a new account, you're done on CB.

Upvote 1
My nickname is washiwashimaxu and I have the same issue :( what could be the problem? I wanted to go back to streaming again. Please help me.
There are no restrictions on your account. If you're experiencing issues, please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com with screenshots.

Upvote 0
I was banned a few days ago, wrote to support. but I don't really answer, banned during private, the reason was written as bestiality, although there was nothing like that, the cat just walked around me. Can I be banned back? nickname Sweet_cassia_
@punker

Upvote 0
Hello, please help me, my account was banned a few days ago, support does not respond, banned allegedly for bestiality, although nothing like this happened, the ban occurred during private. Nickname: sweet_cassia_
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie, I am also getting the message "The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know" as I sent 2 pairs of id pictures. Still my account remains banned and verification is denied. Username is: Nealcaffreyxxx

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie, I am also getting the message "The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know" as I sent 2 pairs of id pictures. Still my account remains banned and verification is denied. Username is: Nealcaffreyxxx
Support has advised that this issue was resolved over the weekend.

Upvote 0
I was banned a few days ago, wrote to support. but I don't really answer, banned during private, the reason was written as bestiality, although there was nothing like that, the cat just walked around me. Can I be banned back? nickname Sweet_cassia_
@punker
Support confirms they have responded to your email after fully reviewing this matter.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

could you please help my friend

Helgapataki​

she got banned and support team is not responding her emails. I’ll really appreciate if you can help her. Thank you!
Support has confirmed that they've responded to this broadcaster.

Upvote 0
hello, I was banned for some reason, but did not write for what, previously there were no warnings, please help
@punker barbie
You have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Details were provided last month in ticket 16683822.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.