AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2021
@punker barbie heyyy punker :x today while i was in the site i went to have dinner and suddenly when i came back i got banned :X may i ask whyyyyy and the problem is that i don't remember the email used for the account can u help me please if its not a problem.
My username is tommygunn_ im moderating in couple of rooms and yeah :X i must now the reason why please..

Thank you in advance

@punker barbie heyyy punker :x today while i was in the site i went to have dinner and suddenly when i came back i got banned :X may i ask whyyyyy and the problem is that i don't remember the email used for the account can u help me please if its not a problem.
My username is tommygunn_ im moderating in couple of rooms and yeah :X i must now the reason why please..

Thank you in advance
were you broadcasting at the time? Or just on the site as a mod/user? I got banned about a year ago while broadcasting, for being away from my cam too long. I dont think I was even away more than 15 minutes when it happened🥲

Upvote 0
Still nothing from support just that they suspect me of violating the rules i may write something bad but never used forbidden words or phrases

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.