AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2021
@punker barbie my account senna12 was banned for “public” but I was on private land in the country with no neighbors. I contacted support with no response. I’ve been on this site for 8 years. Will this be resolved or do I need to move to new platform? Ticket number 18027732

@punker barbie sorry to bother , ''veteran in distress here (BANNED !? )', i want to reach out to your distinguished colleagues with the following situation i have been broadcasting on chaturbate as a full time job basically for close to 6 years now with no incidents always playing by the rules with tens of thousands of followers ,bringing a lot of customers to the platform ,is there anyway i can directly contact a chaturbate broadcaster representative or support regarding my violation of terms ,humbly apologize.
my ticket nr18065415

Thank you very much ,fingers crossed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.