AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
Colombia
Twitter Username
@MariaPa02840201
Chaturbate Username
molly_13
hello @punker barbie again, I wanted to know what is the reason for my banedo, I have always been the one who appears on camera, the last time I transmitted was from the cell phone, I put on contact lenses and only showed my face, I am the only person who is verified and I do not go out with anyone. can you help me please

I thank you for being so kind to the models, you are an excellent person.

tikes 20074062 account dolly_3333

hi @punker barbie I want to tell you that you are a good person, I thank you

it happens that my account went through again it is banned this time I don't know what I did, I was offline for 1 week due to an accident I had, today I tried to connect and it appeared banned only I use that account nobody else, I don't understand what was my mistake. I have very clear the rules of the page. can you help me thank you very much.

account dolly_3333

ticket 20255284

Status
Not open for further replies.