AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2022
România
Twitter Username
@Karina61649534
MFC Username
Tharra_bdsm
Chaturbate Username
Trr_Karina
Hello again, I made an account with the name (trr_karina) in the past I specified that I was banned because I collaborated with a studio that caused me to be permanently banned on chaturbate.. Please, from the bottom of my heart, I don't want to end up killing myself because of a site my father is very sick and I need chaturbate because that's where I used to make money.. my father needs my financial support to be operated on for the tumor he has, please help me from the bottom of my heart to be unbanned from chaturbate account I'm desperate.. it's been 2 years since I was banned on this platform.. just give me a chance to work back on the chaturbate platform.. otherwise I want to kill myself.. because it's the only bad platform with I resonated since I started doing videochat and in the past I made a lot of money only because the people in the studio did it in such a way that I would be permanently banned.. Please, I am a desperate man.. otherwise I will leave a letter in which I he claims that I arrived because of the chaturbate platform to end my days because only through her I can make the money so that my father can survive.. I can't anymore.. please help me somehow.. username on chaturbate trr_Karina

it's not emotional blackmail.. or blackmail.. in any way but I've reached despair.. I really can't take just one last chance, we're human.. we all make mistakes, some more and some less.. but please, I can't anymore lead this life like this on other sites, I don't resonate.. I don't make money at all except $30 $60 once every 2-4 days.. please help me.. I'm really in despair @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hello again, I made an account with the name (trr_karina) in the past I specified that I was banned because I collaborated with a studio that caused me to be permanently banned on chaturbate.. Please, from the bottom of my heart, I don't want to end up killing myself because of a site my father is very sick and I need chaturbate because that's where I used to make money.. my father needs my financial support to be operated on for the tumor he has, please help me from the bottom of my heart to be unbanned from chaturbate account I'm desperate.. it's been 2 years since I was banned on this platform.. just give me a chance to work back on the chaturbate platform.. otherwise I want to kill myself.. because it's the only bad platform with I resonated since I started doing videochat and in the past I made a lot of money only because the people in the studio did it in such a way that I would be permanently banned.. Please, I am a desperate man.. otherwise I will leave a letter in which I he claims that I arrived because of the chaturbate platform to end my days because only through her I can make the money so that my father can survive.. I can't anymore.. please help me somehow.. username on chaturbate trr_Karina
Please seek help. Because of your previous ban which is permanent and your subsequent ban for going against their TOS in creating an additional account to circumvent the first ban, and now also threatening suicide if you’re not allowed to broadcast on their platform, I do not ever think you will be allowed to broadcast on the platform again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.