AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banning of my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
hello, how are you all ? Reason to write here is my banned account and I saw on google if I post here it will get quicker resolved, so my account is banned few days ago and I have no idea why, I saw that maybe I need to verify my identity but I dont know why, I just purchased some tokens and now cant use it, What to do ? Writed on support email but just got automatic response. Can anybody help me ? Username : crnigavran1

same issue here, username rogonja25 , sent email to support but no answer in 3 days and I dont want to make new account because I have some tokens on banned account

Upvote 0
talking about that I have sent email to support three days ago, just got automatic email, so can anybody look up ? username : markovitez

Upvote 0
i have same problem my account has been banned please help me unbanned its my only source of income i didnt violate anything.
i dont know what really happened. my user name : sweet_ella69

Upvote 0
Why can't banned users receive from cb support the exact reason of being banned. "Violated rule" ... cb support ... please, mention explicitly that "violated rule" so that users can be able to defend their case

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.