AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banning other models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a type 2-step verification set up (I don't feel safe enough to say which), but not through google authenticator though. I'm assuming they failed the 2FA step and that's why there doesn't seem to be any changes to my tokens or account. I changed my password just in case though.

Can i get my 30 mins of my life i spent reading all this back. I've worked w so many models over the years, and we have some dramas but y'all need to stop feeding this. Block. Move on. There is no way for anyone reading this to tell what the truth is. It doesn't even matter to anyone but u guys.

While understanding the "move on", "stay out of dramas", "let it go", "mind your business" used a lot on ACF the side effect, in this case, is that other models will be reluctant to speak up. Some want to keep their name out of "drama", some are ashamed to admit they were fooled and used or worse- in denial, and some are not even aware they've been taken for a ride.

No one's forced to read, do it only if you want to know about bad model behavior (ban-worthy or not, it's up to you). It's not always "boys...my pussy is wet", sometimes is a long, elaborate deception, and it's done by others, too, not only this one, it's not her name that counts, just watch out for this type of behavior. Neither Mila or Clara named her first, she was named by a third model ->- "regret [...] should've stayed silent" - hmm TOO late for that now...

Guess who "will always be looking for an empathic person. This is because they are easier to manipulate. It will not even occur to an empath that a person would lie and deceive them at the same time as professing their love. ", "depend on the fact that their victims will be polite and determined not to *hurt other people’s feelings* or have the ability to say *no*. ." this level of politeness is sheer a delight, it means that boundaries are easily violated and that is just what they are looking for. They will count on the fact that you will try to be fair and just, while they will be dishonest, scheming and conniving. "...do your own research further.

They use then dump anyone to get on the first row/page first, then 4 figure cash out/stream, and after that - they are looking for status, everybody should forget how they got there:) if someone calls them out - how dare they? it's only 2 that say that! it's a lie :cry: !

[...] only by association that two other people are supporting them in warning you guys to "stay away from me": MousyLion, who is a long-time loyal fan and supporter of Mila, and [...]

Nice misdirection, instead of denying anything I said about you, you're "exposing" me (yeah, right, I'm "hiding" under the same name that I'm using on CB)...it has the same lack of relevance as me stating "Anna grew up in a neighboring country with mine"(really, she did). So lousy of me not using a throwaway name made just now and pose as "objective".

Reactions: Mila_
While understanding the "move on", "stay out of dramas", "let it go", "mind your business" used a lot on ACF the side effect, in this case, is that other models will be reluctant to speak up.

I'm not talking about never speaking up when someone is dangerous, not am i saying never defend yourself if your reputation is under attack. My reputation came under persistent attack a few yrs ago from a giant in this industry. I made one brief, clear, professional statement about my understanding of the situation. I directed enquiries to it. I stayed away from the person and I protected myself. I still think I handled it well. Last year I had a bad poaching situation, super manipulative. When it came out I added publically that I had had a very negative experience with this person being manipulative and left it at that. I didn't engage with her.

But when we are at the point of airing every tiny little detail, arguing and name calling and stupid gifs it's ridiculous.

They both look petty AF right now and the important lesson i learned is to avoid both.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm not talking about never speaking up when someone is dangerous, not am i saying never defend yourself if your reputation is under attack. My reputation came under persistent attack a few yrs ago from a giant in this industry. I made one brief, clear, professional statement about my understanding of the situation. I directed enquiries to it. I stayed away from the person and I protected myself. I still think I handled it well. Last year I had a bad poaching situation, super manipulative. When it came out I added publically that I had had a very negative experience with this person being manipulative and left it at that. I didn't engage with her.

But when we are at the point of airing every tiny little detail, arguing and name calling and stupid gifs it's ridiculous.

They both look petty AF right now and the important lesson i learned is to avoid both.

Well I am glad you are so professional. I don't consider myself an enterprise, and I don't consider ACF a press conference, so I don't release statements. I am a human being relating to other human beings and sharing my life on cam every day. I treat people with humanity, on an equal level regardless of their popularity or their level of success. I hoped that this openness would bring me friends but what I have learned this past year is this attitude brings you the opposite. People who want to take you for a ride will pick their victims based on how generous, open and harmless they seem. My honesty and generosity on cam was a huge advertisement of COME HERE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME for people like Ana with bad intentions and I got a handful of those. Some normal people with big dreams who wanted to take the opportunity without ripping me off and being kind in return also approached me so it wasn't entirely a loss. But thanks to people like Ana I now guard myself much more and will never be as horizontal or open with models again. And because I share my life on cam and I am honest... I don't shy away from calling out bad apples. If you think I handled this well or not, I don't care, your business and your image is different than mine. You might handle your public image carefully when there is a skirmish with another model being careful not to step on other people's toes and refraining from name calling them when they abuse you, and I consider my image on cam much more important so I shy away from doing things like putting tabasco sauce on my pussy which is what I saw the first time I entered your room... I guess our priorities when it comes to self image are different.

I want people to understand I don't shy away from conflict. If people come with me with good intentions and are nice to me I am the best friend in the world. Come to me with bad intentions and I will call you out and I will make a scandal, I don't give a fuck, I have had so many scandals in my life I have learned the only way to survive them is to be strong and speak up. If any models who agree with me and have been hurt by other models are reading this quietly know that this attitude of clamming up when you are being abused is what allows insane parasites like Ana to keep on doing what they do, and twist the truth. Always speak up. And when a model like Miss Lollipop advices you against speaking up and calls you petty for telling the story of what happened to you or making light of someone making up ridiculous lies about you it is akin to blaming the victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: lina_diamond
All I'm trying to say is that when you get into full on arguments and conflicts like this you feed them. I do NOT want anyone reading to not speak up, I am saying that I don't think it's helpful to argue with the person directly.

There are constructive and destructive ways to handle conflict.

That's it. That's my point made.

Sorry for everyone who is tired of this drama, the only reason I'm posting this is because this is a serious safety and security warning to everyone.
Right after this whole fiasco, I just got an email from chaturbate that someone logged into my account from Toronto, even though I'm in Hungary now.

my boyfriend let me know, fuming, that Mila is attacking and threatening me on her Twitter again in response to the then deleted tweets of a mysterious throwaway account that commented something under her posts above, to whom Mila responded in a way as if it were me, even though it wasn't (and I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities that it was actually her

You're such a drama queen! For someone pretending to stay away from drama, you missed a good opportunity to keep quiet. After introducing in a previous post the absurd possibility that Mila made a throwaway tw account to...insult herself and pretend it was you doing that, by your own twisted logic everyone can entertain the idea that you made a failed attempt to access your own account from Hungary(or anywhere you claim you are) through a Canadian proxy and then claim that someone else did.

I hope you take note of Mila's hateful language

I bet most models, in a (supposed) friendly place like ACF after being lied, used, cheated and to top, it slapped in the end with the classic "now look what you made me do” will talk about the one that did that in the most polite, respectful, elevated and classy language:haha:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mila_
Could it be a solution for ass pain that produces a model in your room, to tip with a note when it is offline?
I think it's best to stay away from another girl's business if you appreciate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.