AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2020
Hey everyone! I’m in need of some support with setting up my feet fetish business. I recently got into a relationship with a man who ADORED my feet. I never knew the extent of how much it was liked... and ever since I thought yeah il sell these bad boys!
so I’ve set up my insta, Twitter, onlyfans and I am stumped on what to do next. I have 150 followers so far on insta but nothing on onlyfans. I’ve had people message wanting to set up a sub/Dom relationship but I just don’t know where to start!!! I know how to post my pictures and videos online and I think I have that down pretty good! But where do you go with payments? Agreements? Rules etc? If you are wanting to set up a sub Dom relationship?
And please let me hear your stories on the foot fetish industry and what you’ve done/do that has worked you up the ladder!!
thanks Bella xxxxxx

I use payment method PayPal, or a member can send me a payment through my personal website or tip while I'm online - this is about the payment methods for custom requests.
If anyone is interested in a custom video, I ask: what scenario? Usually I get an example scenario, if something is not clear to me, I clarify the details with the customer. In addition, I constantly watch thematic videos, examples of custom videos, and this of course helps a lot. I also often read thematic forums and sites with erotic fetish stories.
To help viewers understand what content they can get, I regularly post short previews (10-15 seconds) for free viewing and for advertising.
First, I and the customer discuss the scenario, price and time of the custom video - if I accept the order, he pays, and I start recording the video (it is better to notify the client immediately when he receives his order.) I never start work before payment - first payment then video recording. I send the finished video to the customer via google drive link. I immediately warn the customer that he must download his video within a few days (for example, a week) because from time to time i clean my cloud from old videos.

PayPal is not adult friendly. Always read the terms of service.

"Other Prohibited Goods and Services – PayPal prohibits all account holders from buying or selling any sexually oriented goods or services involving minors or made to appear to involve minors, and any services for which the purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities. PayPal does not include sexual preferences or viewpoints as a factor to determine what this policy prohibits."

PayPal is not adult friendly. Always read the terms of service.

"Other Prohibited Goods and Services – PayPal prohibits all account holders from buying or selling any sexually oriented goods or services involving minors or made to appear to involve minors, and any services for which the purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities. PayPal does not include sexual preferences or viewpoints as a factor to determine what this policy prohibits."
I see that many fetish models accept payments on PayPal
I usually get a translation without any description or hint on sexual things
but yes, you are right - I did not paid attention to such an important fact, perhaps I risked losing my account, thanks for the note.

Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.