AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

bean and cheese burritos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawbs

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 3, 2010
in this thread we share our love for bean and cheese burritos. Below is amber (before hormones and surgery) and I enjoying the classic B&CB.

18SUP4R.jpg

Attachments

• Burrito.jpg
    Burrito.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 188
  • beano.jpg
    beano.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 188
I'm confused. So is Amber the one on the right?
:think:

If so then I didn't realize she was such a cougar. GO Amber!!
:shock:

LacieLaPlante said:
Here's what was left of my second one.. saving it for a midnight snack :x

solid looking burrito. good grip and biting technique. would take you on a B&CB date. 8.7/10

Reactions: KayleePond

contents are hidden. no idea what's underneath that skirt. 3/10

Brad said:
I'm confused. So is Amber the one on the right?
:think:

If so then I didn't realize she was such a cougar. GO Amber!!
:shock:

Amber is indeed in that photo. Right, left, center... does it matter?

Reactions: southsamurai
Jawbs said:

contents are hidden. no idea what's underneath that skirt. 3/10
Dangit. I need a sexier burrito. :woops:

Bocefish said:
I dunno how you guys can eat those things. Not only do they look bile wrapped inside flour fried lower intestines, but they also taste like warmed over vomit.

:p :twocents-02cents:

Even home made? I made mine from scratch and it was amazing, you probably haven't had a good burrito.

Where are you from? Probably not California.

Bocefish said:
I dunno how you guys can eat those things. Not only do they look bile wrapped inside flour fried lower intestines, but they also taste like warmed over vomit.

:-D You may need a better restaurant. Ha! I live in an apartment house that is about 1/3 Mexican...no idea if they're legal not, but periodically, a pretty, young Hispanic woman comes to my door selling burritos. After one purchase I never bought food at my door again. Nasty! I think it was either cat food or an actual cat. :)

Reactions: Bocefish
LacieLaPlante said:
Bocefish said:

Even home made? I made mine from scratch and it was amazing, you probably haven't had a good burrito.

I've never had home made ones or from a decent restaurant. My limited experience is a result from frozen or fast food joints. I usually order steak or chicken fajitas in restaurants.

Reactions: southsamurai
Bocefish said:
LacieLaPlante said:
Bocefish said:

I've never had home made ones or from a decent restaurant. My limited experience is a result from frozen or fast food joints. I usually order steak or chicken fajitas in restaurants.

yeah theres the problem sir! we've got a tiny family run joint here that makes some amazin ones. their other stuff is good too, but since we're talking bout b&cb here i wont wax rhapsodic over their sopapillas

Now I wanna go home and have my dad make a big l
ol pot of beans so I can cover them with cheese. Can we still call it a burrito if I use my tortilla like a spoon? Deconstructed burrito!

Status
Not open for further replies.