AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Because I had to take the site offline for a while...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, cool. thanks Jawbs

Me likey!

Makes it easier to thank and keep reading without the page scrolling wonky or me getting distracted. :dance: :dance: :dance:

JerryBoBerry said:
Oh thank goodness. I was worried after I thanked it a big picture of mom's spaghetti was going to pop up! :confused1:

:lol: That was exactly my thought, mum's spaghetti!

Thanks Jawbs for the upgrade.

on the one hand, I no longer have to scroll through five million posts on certain threads after thanking the one post to get to the next post.

on the other hand, I can no longer use the thank button as an instant replay of the sexy-stuff posts...

I believe the good outweighs the bad. Thank you jawbs!

OMG !!! Panic !!! The ACF Thanks database table is corrupt !!! This is worse then a Bitcoin wallet server being hacked !!!

When I look at the recent thanks I received, I see that Lara_London did thank me ... however when I follow the "for post" link I get the error:

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Normally you get this message as member when you try to view a posting in the models only sextion. This does not make any sense, "for post" is supposed to link to a posting of mine, and how can a posting of mine be in a board I am not allowed to read?

or or or ... is someone messing with the thanks table with low level SQL statements ... Amber? Can you do an audit of your forum hosting technical staff ?

This makes thanking on the iphone soooo much easier. Before it would scroll to the top of the page every time I thanked so I love it :dance:

RedHerby said:
OMG !!! Panic !!! The ACF Thanks database table is corrupt !!! This is worse then a Bitcoin wallet server being hacked !!!

When I look at the recent thanks I received, I see that Lara_London did thank me ... however when I follow the "for post" link I get the error:

Normally you get this message as member when you try to view a posting in the models only sextion. This does not make any sense, "for post" is supposed to link to a posting of mine, and how can a posting of mine be in a board I am not allowed to read?

or or or ... is someone messing with the thanks table with low level SQL statements ... Amber? Can you do an audit of your forum hosting technical staff ?

She thanked a post you made in the "Recipe for Weight Loss" thread made by awesome kate. It was originally posted in the video games section accidentally and Amber moved it to the MOS. So we can still see and thank the member posts that are in that thread :thumbleft:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
RedHerby said:

She thanked a post you made in the "Recipe for Weight Loss" thread made by awesome kate. It was originally posted in the video games section accidentally and Amber moved it to the MOS. So we can still see and thank the member posts that are in that thread :thumbleft:
haha, that does make sense, so really no conspiracy somewhere ?

WOW !!! I'm in the MOS !!!!

There are a couple threads like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.