AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bed, desk, or floor?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time I sit on the floor in a cozy little corner that I've made, but I tried standing up in the same corner recently and noticed an immediate increase in viewers. I still prefer to sit most of the time, but if it's a particularly slow day, I'll stand up for a while to see if I can attract more people. Unfortunately, most of the people that show up when I stand up don't talk or tip.

My set up right now is sitting on my bed, with my laptop on a step stool... so I can put my camera at different angles. I find this most comfortable... back in the day I changed it up. but I like this best...

i also use my bed, but once i have a webcam i think i will start standing and moving around a lot more as well. this is just best for me, and i'm only 5'2" so my whole body fits in the screen easily hehe

Reactions: MarieElise
Ive tried shooting from the floor, but I cant get comfortable! the floor is just so hard and "unforgiving" and I feel kinda stuck on the floor. Plus my lighting doesnt really work that low...
Its great for that closeup view of fucking a dildo tho!

I moved my set-up into my bedroom, and within 2 nights, it was back to my living room and the couch, lol. What Im having an issue with right now though is every time I want to get online its a huge set-up... Move all the cables and monitor for the computer to the couch, move all the lighting into place and you know, everything else that goes along with it...

I think Im going to look into a loveseat/chair for camming. Something that will clean up easily too!

I've been alternating between bed and couch and found that I have more space and access on the bed but feel more supported on the couch. I also like to change up where I am for a little variety to my shows. I've tried standing and that just didn't go well - I got tired of it pretty quickly and even though you could see my body better, the angle was awkward for cum shows lol loveseat sounds like a rly nice alternative to all three options tho. Maybe one with a foot rest or cushion to rly take it to the next level lmao 😵

Reactions: Madam_Lilith
Status
Not open for further replies.