AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Been banned for a week

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2016
I guess I have to tag @punker barbie. On November 18, my CB account, whatastorymark, was abruptly banned from CB. I haven't gotten a response despite numerous e-mails. I don't know exactly how I violated TOS, and would like to know. Whatever the reason, I promise I do not share model's copyright material like stream recordings online. I gain nothing from it anyway. I admit to making GIFs from streams, which require recording but I only share the GIFs in the model's chatroom with their approval. I delete the recordings anyway because I got so little disk space. Again, do not share online, don't stand to gain anything from that. I've had the account for 7 years, so this totally caught me by surprise.

I also have 2 active Fan Club memberships on the account, and 1 is due to renew tomorrow on the 26th. Will the card that's on that account be charged? I hope not, I don't think that'd be fair. Is there any chance to get the account unbanned? I kind of participate in a few rooms, and while I'm super broke, I do try to tip when I can. I'm trying to appeal to someone's good nature, I'd really like that account unbanned.

My account was unbanned. Thank you.
Thats great to hear, seems we all have to be extra careful what we do or say on cam these days. Kick/Ban any chatters that are out of line & report em also so we stay safe from bans ourselves.

Seem the norm after being unbanned or even banned, no idea why or what we did. But warning bans usually get lifted i hear after a week, if your ban goes longer, its usually gonna stay banned.

Reactions: Judas Thundersteel
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.