AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beginner Couple with some questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I brought up the idea of doing couple camming with my partner, and he's open to the idea.
However, he did want to know from other men that cam, how often are you expected to last when you get down to having full penetrative sex, or if there are any tips for lasting longer?

I think he lasts a great amount of time, but understand him thinking that it won't be enough for what viewers may expect.

So what are the expectations of your average viewers, if any?

Our viewers seem to be happy with the 5-8 minute time frame. Less than that, they feel gypped. More than that, they get bored (its sex, after all, our viewers want to get to the part where they talk about how hot it was). You will have some privates where they want him to go longer, or cum multiple times. Don’t try to be Superman, here. Do what you’re comfortable with and are able.

Status
Not open for further replies.