AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beginner needing advice:)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Is it worth it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2018
Hi guys, first time posting so I apologise if it's not in the correct place. I hope to start camming in September when I move out for university for extra financial support. I hope to work in government one day, hopefully the civil service, and if not this then in journalism. I know having videos/images of me found on the internet is a real possibility, but would it negatively impact my career prospects? What is the likelihood of being found out? And are there any measures I can take to prevent this?

I'd be able to cope financially albeit not well by not doing this, although I'd like to try and pursue an internship abroad and this would only be possible if I was to save money from camming. Is it worth the risk of being found out?

If you have any hesitation I suggest you find something else hun. What ever you put out there is there forever. I think some sights allow masks? I always tell anyone who is worried , especially for career perpose don't do it. I love camming, I am full time student as well. I have been camming for five years off and on. People have stolen my videos and posted them on xxx sites. Ive been recognized because of my tattoos and I have my state Geo blocked. They have taken my pics and created fb and Twitter. I'm sure all the girls have same issues. Is it worth it? Only you can answer this doll. Wish you the best !

I love camming but I did think about it for at least 6 months and seriously researched for about 2 of those. I decided I didn’t care about being found out. I told my mum what I do for work. My dad doesn’t need to know, if he did find out though then so be it. I’m never going to have a job where this job would matter. The only thing I worry about is I’m a single parent so I worry about my kids mates finding videos and him being bullied in the future. Your shows will be recorded and posted on other sites all of mine have been. So I’d say if you do have reservations do not do it because you might end up regretting something that will be out there forever. X

If you think your future government job will require a security clearance, then don’t do it. That SF-86 background check will find out EVERYTHING about your past. And having this profession on there will most likely disqualify you from getting that clearance.

Wear a mask or hide your face. Wear a wig that looks natural of a different color than your own. Alter the look of the room you cam from (hang up a tapestry, get a chair you only use for Camming etc). Cover moles and freckles with foundation and maybe paint some moles on. Remove all jewelry before camming. Play music different than what you normally listen to. Keep your profile text-only. Never do social media. Keep a low profile on your IRL media and make every single profile private.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
if you have second thoughts, don't do it.

If you have any hesitation I suggest you find something else hun. What ever you put out there is there forever. I think some sights allow masks? I always tell anyone who is worried , especially for career perpose don't do it. I love camming, I am full time student as well. I have been camming for five years off and on. People have stolen my videos and posted them on xxx sites. Ive been recognized because of my tattoos and I have my state Geo blocked. They have taken my pics and created fb and Twitter. I'm sure all the girls have same issues. Is it worth it? Only you can answer this doll. Wish you the best !

I also have tattoos so I guess that definitely increases the likelihood of being recognised. Did not even think about the possibility of people taking pics and creating fake social media sites! Thank you for the advice, it has been really helpful, wish you the best too! xxx

Hi guys, first time posting so I apologise if it's not in the correct place. I hope to start camming in September when I move out for university for extra financial support. I hope to work in government one day, hopefully the civil service, and if not this then in journalism. I know having videos/images of me found on the internet is a real possibility, but would it negatively impact my career prospects? What is the likelihood of being found out? And are there any measures I can take to prevent this?

I'd be able to cope financially albeit not well by not doing this, although I'd like to try and pursue an internship abroad and this would only be possible if I was to save money from camming. Is it worth the risk of being found out?

It's terrible how women are dragged through the mud for things like having posed nude, etc. However, there are plenty of other ways to earn money, if you're unsure about working in the adult industry.

You should check out the following work from home job resources:

https://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com/

You can sign up for their free e-mail mailing list (They also have a Facebook page), so that you get updates - on new work from home jobs - sent to your e-mail address. The lady even has a list of 'Work whenever you want' work-from-home jobs.
https://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com/big-list-of-work-whenever-you-want-jobs-from-home/

Rat Race Rebellion is another awesome site that updates frequently with the latest work from home jobs, and they too have an e-mail mailing list...and a Facebook page.
https://ratracerebellion.com/

There's another site called Work At Home Mom Revolution (also with an e-mail mailing list). I had to unfollow their Facebook page, though, because they were getting too many strange spambots posting in the comments section, it was annoying.
https://workathomemomrevolution.com/

Also, Indeed.com is a great site for searching for jobs in your local area. When I worked as the Easter bunny at the mall, and as a Santa's helper, I had applied for those jobs through Indeed. I had also found a great daycare center job through Indeed.
https://www.indeed.com/

To follow some of the above posters, definitely consider all career options you might want in the future. Things in the public sector, working with children and probably government as well may flag your background check when they look at your previous 1-9s from other employers. They will be on file for any legit websites that you work for or get paid through. As far as getting found out, if you're currently in the mindset that it would be life altering in the worst way possible if people knew what you did, then hold off for now. thepennyhoarder.com has a lot of other ways you can make money online. I purchase have done a lot of data entry, etc things through Fiverr and Mturk.

If you really want to do something NSFW, maybe try posting only on reddit and selling panties or other fetish items. Many girls don't post their face or much of their body at all and still make sales.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.