AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being dumped.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2017
I was supporting a model on mfc for about 9 months. Spent over 20k on to help support her and her sister. I put myself in a little debt and told model wouldn't be able to tip as much and she dumped me. Blocked and banned me from everything. Won't talk or reply to any messages I send her. Anyone else ever had this problem. We were pretty close. Chatted daily. I'm personally hurt because we were so close. Please let me know what your opinions are. And please don't say I was a sucker because I already know that. I'm a very giving person

Cam work is a job.
When we interact with members we are working. We provide companionship or jerk off material for members and in return they pay us.

Unless this was an actual love scam or something which I don't condone it is what it is.

The model decided for whatever reason that her cost wasn't worth the return. If she was giving you daily individualized attention she probably just can't do that without compensation. She probably needs to focus that time on members who are able to compensate her.

This is a job. Bottom line. If I was a hair stylist I couldn't keep doing hair for someone that couldn't pay me anymore.

And that daily attention you were getting was the goods you were purchasing.

Now maybe you had no intentions to continue expecting her individual attention and had plans to ramp that down since you were no longer paying but there's so many guys that would still expect the attention that she probably blocked you proactively to save herself the headache she's likely already dealt with from other guys when the same situation occurred.

My son,... you are young and inexperienced in the ways of the seductress.
You have much to learn.

Sorry this happened to you. I’m not a model, just a guy, but here’s how I see it. Models undoubtedly take a lot of shit and abuse from men every day. So I assume their threshold for self-protection is higher than women not in this business.

So if I put myself in a model’s shoes, this is what I sense from your post. You could have easily made your point without the first two sentences about 20k and supporting her sister. It would have been a sad story and we could just say “sorry, man. That sucks”.

But when you did put those first two sentences in there, the story has a hint of “look how much I spent! I deserve something for that!” And the women already deal with men who think they are entitled to their body so much, any hint of going down this path can elicit the self-protection reflex.

I apologize for speaking on behalf of the women here for whom this isn’t true. This is just my perspective on the situation.

The model decided for whatever reason that her cost wasn't worth the return. If she was giving you daily individualized attention she probably just can't do that without compensation. She probably needs to focus that time on members who are able to compensate her.

This is a job. Bottom line. If I was a hair stylist I couldn't keep doing hair for someone that couldn't pay me anymore.

There's every chance that OP is leaving out some details, but assuming what he's said is factual, then at the very least, the model could have and should have explained the situation to him, rather than simply banning, blocking, and ghosting someone (without explanation) who has supported her to the tune of $20k over 9 months, and seemingly had every intention to continue supporting her, (albeit not to the same extent).

And while I suspect there's more to this than is being let on, if OP's account is all-encompassing, then I'd say he's better off with this cam girl out of his life. Someone who would rather "dump" you without explanation than give you the courtesy of explaining the parameters of your relationship after you've been such a big supporter of theirs, definitely isn't worth going to debt for, ya know?

Either there is something you aren't telling us or you are really unlucky. Most models to my knowledge don't consider running out of money sufficient grounds for a ban especially if it is a member we are fond of. I think most models would keep the guy around even if they cut back on the attention given. That is why I believe you must have given her grief. Maybe you were incredibly demanding of her time and energy during your time as a supporter and she was kinda happy that you ran out of money because it meant she could finally cut ties with you or you became draining when you ran out of money.

Either there is something you aren't telling us or you are really unlucky. Most models to my knowledge don't consider running out of money sufficient grounds for a ban especially if it is a member we are fond of. I think most models would keep the guy around even if they cut back on the attention given. That is why I believe you must have given her grief. Maybe you were incredibly demanding of her time and energy during your time as a supporter and she was kinda happy that you ran out of money because it meant she could finally cut ties with you or you became draining when you ran out of money.
For the money I spent I have I pic and to videos. Never ask for anything but friendship. This is the way I am giving person. I never ask for anything but maybe I should of.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MizDelilahDee
For the money I spent I have I pic and to videos. Never ask for anything but friendship. This is the way I am giving person. I never ask for anything but maybe I should of.

You received her daily attention. Do you not think that's something?

Think the daily attention just got tiring for the model? I don't know if you were one of those members that's like...needing to know every second of every day what you are doing in that moment. And then showing up to her room, maybe every night and I don't know.

I hate posts that are just filled with one side because usually the story that's painted is far different from the reality. Even if that "reality" is just a perception of the reality

Cam work is a job.
When we interact with members we are working. We provide companionship or jerk off material for members and in return they pay us.

Unless this was an actual love scam or something which I don't condone it is what it is.

And that daily attention you were getting was the goods you were purchasing.

Now maybe you had no intentions to continue expecting her individual attention and had plans to ramp that down since you were no longer paying but there's so many guys that would still expect the attention that she probably blocked you proactively to save herself the headache she's likely already dealt with from other guys when the same situation occurred.
Thank you for your onsite. It is very much appreciated. This is what I need to here to figure out if it was my fault or not. She will not say. I'm hoping there was a good reason on her part but right know it looks like I was played. Little about me is I'm very giving. I gave a guy I only new for 2 days $500.00 so he could pay his taxes and never once ask for money back for 6 month and he paid me back. That's who I am.

You received her daily attention. Do you not think that's something?
I did not demand it. If I sent a message and let her respond on her own time. I'm not on here to argue about time she gave me. I'm on here to figure out why somebody would do this when on a daily basis she told me she loved me and how she was happy to have a friend like me.

Think the daily attention just got tiring for the model? I don't know if you were one of those members that's like...needing to know every second of every day what you are doing in that moment. And then showing up to her room, maybe every night and I don't know.

I hate posts that are just filled with one side because usually the story that's painted is far different from the reality. Even if that "reality" is just a perception of the reality
Thank you for your onsite. It is very much appreciated. This is what I need to here to figure out if it was my fault or not. She will not say. I'm hoping there was a good reason on her part but right know it looks like I was played. Little about me is I'm very giving. I gave a guy I only new for 2 days $500.00 so he could pay his taxes and never once ask for money back for 6 month and he paid me back. That's who I am.

Thank you for your onsite. It is very much appreciated. This is what I need to here to figure out if it was my fault or not. She will not say. I'm hoping there was a good reason on her part but right know it looks like I was played. Little about me is I'm very giving. I gave a guy I only new for 2 days $500.00 so he could pay his taxes and never once ask for money back for 6 month and he paid me back. That's who I am

I did not demand it. If I sent a message and let her respond on her own time. I'm not on here to argue about time she gave me. I'm on here to figure out why somebody would do this when on a daily basis she told me she loved me and how she was happy to have a friend like me.

If everything is as clear cut as you say, i mean you was nice and never demanding, requiring to know where she is all the time and blah blah. Then sadly it just seems like you was exploited. The only thing that can be said and done now is, you should learn from this and if you're that much of a giving person, you shouldn't be on adult sites. It will happen to you over and over again because you would no doubt buy into any old BS the scamming kind of models would give you.

Unfortunately, live. Learn. Move on.

If everything is as clear cut as you say, i mean you was nice and never demanding, requiring to know where she is all the time and blah blah. Then sadly it just seems like you was exploited. The only thing that can be said and done now is, you should learn from this and if you're that much of a giving person, you shouldn't be on adult sites. It will happen to you over and over again because you would no doubt buy into any old BS the scamming kind of models would give you.

Unfortunately, live. Learn. Move on.
Ty you are not wrong but never demanded attention. I found a new model that floods me with attention so there good models out there just need to look. I'm a one model man never tip others.

Models are different .Some are nice some are not. We dont have insight to her character , she could be nasty or have mental problems. Focus on differnt models and do not give her satsfaction of sending her mail. She is not the only model out there just make sure to ignore her messages if she contacts you after you get your money together again.

Ty you are not wrong but never demanded attention. I found a new model that floods me with attention so there good models out there just need to look. I'm a one model man never tip others.
If being flooded with attention is your idea of a good time, this will likely happen again. Being a “one model man” is fine if you just prefer one lady, whatever, but don’t make it a point of pride or interpret it as a sign that you have a better relationship with the model than a guy who tips many girls does.

Most models will flood you with attention if you are tipping a lot. Stop confusing their interest in your money with interest in you. And ffs don’t go into debt to tip sexy Internet women.

I was supporting a model on mfc for about 9 months. Spent over 20k on to help support her and her sister. I put myself in a little debt and told model wouldn't be able to tip as much and she dumped me. Blocked and banned me from everything. Won't talk or reply to any messages I send her. Anyone else ever had this problem. We were pretty close. Chatted daily. I'm personally hurt because we were so close. Please let me know what your opinions are. And please don't say I was a sucker because I already know that. I'm a very giving person

You main problem is you considering it paying her support, you bought a session that lasted a very long time then forgot it was a paid show, she was supporting herself through this paid session you never stopped being a client. It sounds like you got what you wanted while paying her but could continue to pay so the show ended.

Someone HAD to had told you a long time ago that you can't buy friendship or love.

You're not a sucker if got what you wanted from her while you were paying. Save up another $20k and instead sign up for a sugar daddy site, it would be a better value for you if you like these sort of situations.

I'm sorry but I'm calling BS here. You posted on the 12th of last month in the introduction thread that you gave 15k to a model that dumped you and then followed it up with a reply in the same thread calling people rude without a reason and now it is 20k to a model that dumped you.

You weren't dumped because you were never in a relationship with this woman. Either you were scammed and when the well dried up, she blocked you. Or you were clingy and needy and she was only interested in giving you the girlfriend experience or online friend experience and when you could no longer pay for that you stopped being a client. Personally I am guessing the true answer is a bit of both.

I think whether knowingly or not you are desperate for attention and if you can't get it from a model you are paying then you are trying to get it from them here. You are not a giving person, you are either emotionally needy and fill that need by giving people money (models and your friend with the tax bill) and then pat yourself on the back for being such a good person, or you extremely gullible. Either way you need to stop it before you go further into debt.

You are a middle aged man and should both know better than to give more money than you can afford to a pretty lady on the internet and to see when a woman is batting her eyelashes at you just looking for money. And if you can't tell those things then in your future you are going to be out a lot more than 20k.

I'm sorry but I'm calling BS here. You posted on the 12th of last month in the introduction thread that you gave 15k to a model that dumped you and then followed it up with a reply in the same thread calling people rude without a reason and now it is 20k to a model that dumped you.

You weren't dumped because you were never in a relationship with this woman. Either you were scammed and when the well dried up, she blocked you. Or you were clingy and needy and she was only interested in giving you the girlfriend experience or online friend experience and when you could no longer pay for that you stopped being a client. Personally I am guessing the true answer is a bit of both.

I think whether knowingly or not you are desperate for attention and if you can't get it from a model you are paying then you are trying to get it from them here. You are not a giving person, you are either emotionally needy and fill that need by giving people money (models and your friend with the tax bill) and then pat yourself on the back for being such a good person, or you extremely gullible. Either way you need to stop it before you go further into debt.

You are a middle aged man and should both know better than to give more money than you can afford to a pretty lady on the internet and to see when a woman is batting her eyelashes at you just looking for money. And if you can't tell those things then in your future you are going to be out a lot more than 20k.

Oh loooorrrrddddd this is the guy from the introductions thread that went off for no reason.

In that case I am willing to bet the model blocked you because you were a source of emotional hell for her that she was only willing to tolerate because you paid well. Once you didn't pay anymore she wasn't going to put up with that shit for free.

Oh loooorrrrddddd this is the guy from the introductions thread that went off for no reason.

In that case I am willing to bet the model blocked you because you were a source of emotional hell for her that she was only willing to tolerate because you paid well. Once you didn't pay anymore she wasn't going to put up with that shit for free.
Yep, same one. I foresee a high likelihood of this thread going off the rails quickly.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly

Well beat me up a little more I didn't have full total when I first posted but I do now. Thanks for your input but didn't post to be called a lier. Don't respond if you are going to bash me. I have never bashed the model just wanted to get input on why a model will do this. If you want models name maybe you can get the reason because I can't. Please be nice I would never bash you.

Well beat me up a little more I didn't have full total when I first posted but I do now. Thanks for your input but didn't post to be called a lier. Don't respond if you are going to bash me. I have never bashed the model just wanted to get input on why a model will do this. If you want models name maybe you can get the reason because I can't. Please be nice I would never bash you.

You would never bash anyone but what about how you went off the deep end in the introductions thread just a month ago?

You came here and asked for opinions and I gave you an honest if blunt one. There is a difference between 'bashing' and laying out the truth as I see it. Be offended or hurt but even if everything you say is true then you will still find helpful advice in my post for future interactions with models and people looking for you to pay their bills. If you have some sort of emotional dependency issue then it is better to seek help and deal with it now than lose another 20k to a worker you think is not only a friend but someone you need to put through school.

You would never bash anyone but what about how you went off the deep end in the introductions thread just a month ago?[/QUOT
Thank you for your onsite. It is very much appreciated. But why you bashing me to did I harm you in anyway. You said your peace.

I was once dumped with my belongings into the street, in an offline romantic relationship that came into a bitter ending. All I managed to save were my guitars. Hugs and perspective my friend. Real relationships, have deeper concussions when they end badly. These are my two cents about it anyway.

Reactions: JickyJuly
I was once dumped with my belongings into the street, in an offline romantic relationship that came into a bitter ending. All I managed to save were my guitars. Hugs and perspective my friend. Real relationships, have deeper concussions when they end badly. These are my two cents about it anyway.
Sorry to here that but I hope you know why it ended because I don't. Just left hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.