AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being out

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. The first month I cammed I was outed instantly since I was ''popular'' on some niches....non sexual related. I even was on TV and with famous ppl. So every time I cam everyone sees me and links it. I don't mind that bc I don't care what ppl say about my job. I'm not harming anyone, druging myself and it's legal industry. Also I'm providing companionship and entertainment for people around the world.

The only issue is my family. They are extremely toxic, violent and religious. I was physically assaulted by my mom several times when I was a child. She stills puts me in danger. She stops my sister from seeing other relatives when I do this Job. She is a fucking son of a bitch that ruins lives. Also my family they will never accept me. They told if I do this job they kick me out of the house because I don't deserve to be related with them.

Should I try to be anonymous? I know you make the most money exposing yourself on social media and showing your face. It's just my family harasses me and has been violent with me for years. I'm looking for a safe place to run away but I don't have anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: mike_aussie
I have seen models who choose not to show their face or reveal their identity do pretty well.

It's about having a connection with your audience.

I would suggest do not show your face if things can get problematic in real life.

Easy into it if you need it. But as i said there are a lot of models that have made it who have hidden identities and that is perfectly normal.

Reactions: Adrianna and DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.