AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being Stalker, Harassed and Threatened To Have My Account Deleted By User

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

latinaluxe

Banhammered
Sep 16, 2020
The same user has been stalking and harassing me for months on Streamate. He doxxed me, sent flowers to my house trying to get my attention and when he doesn’t get his way he keeps threatening to tell Streamate lies that I met with him, send fake screenshots and claim I solicited so they will permanently delete my account. Meanwhile, he’s the one that tried to solicit, text me, email me, call me, etc. I’ve blocked him, but he keeps making new accounts every single time and won’t leave me alone. Can he get permanently banned from the site?

assuming they blacklisted him from the site.

Upvote 0
Update: just received a letter in the mail from him. He’s still harassing me and stalking me. I’ve been unable to stream on Streamate for over a month now because of him. He won’t stop making accounts to harass me on the site. I already filed a complaint with the police and started a paper trail back in November. I’m not sure what to do now.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
If there is a safety issue going on with a stalker it would be nice to know how this stalker got your address in the first place, since the rules of streamate clearly state (and always have) that we are not to exchange personal information. If he somehow hacked one of the sites we all frequent and got your information, then it would be helpful to others to know that. Instead of getting angry when you are asked. This sounds serious, and as a fellow streamate model it's not unfair to ask what you are talking about and how he "doxxed" you? So it was disappointing that you skipped over that in kind of an angry rude way.

Upvote 0
If there is a safety issue going on with a stalker it would be nice to know how this stalker got your address in the first place, since the rules of streamate clearly state (and always have) that we are not to exchange personal information. If he somehow hacked one of the sites we all frequent and got your information, then it would be helpful to others to know that. Instead of getting angry when you are asked. This sounds serious, and as a fellow streamate model it's not unfair to ask what you are talking about and how he "doxxed" you? So it was disappointing that you skipped over that in kind of an angry rude way.
Apparently, none of you know how to read and act as if shit like this doesn’t happen all the time. People can doxx someone in many ways. Way to victim blame like the cops did to me TWICE already.

And FYI, I’ve had issues with Streamate in the past with passwords and not being log into my account which made me had to change my password several times. I can’t exactly trace how someone got my info. And like I said he lives close to me.

Ignored.

Cunt.

Upvote 0
It's probable a good idea to document everything. Just in case you need to get a restraining order.
As I said in my update I’ve already went to the cops and have been documenting everything as well as saving anything received from him. Wow I guess no one has reading comprehension on this forum.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
So obviously this person broke the rules of the site and wants a bunch of sympathies and attention, but doesn't actually want to provide any information that would help out others in the future. Or to take accountability for their situation.

There is literally a box we click every stream that agrees to not providing contact information to anyone during streams.
I'll be real, I am getting a bit burned out with entitlement and immaturity.
Whether that be from certain other models or members.

I am sorry that you can't have a conversation without jumping to conclusions OP, and getting over-emotional, and name calling.
That's a truly sad state of affairs.
I wish you luck with your situation.
From what I see so far, you'll certainly need it.

ETA; Oh yeah, and Kudos to SM for not banning you. I would support them in that, based on what I've seen in this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So obviously this person broke the rules of the site and wants a bunch of sympathies and attention, but doesn't actually want to provide any information that would help out others in the future. Or to take accountability for their situation.

There is literally a box we click every stream that agrees to not providing contact information to anyone during streams.
I'll be real, I am getting a bit burned out with entitlement and immaturity.
Whether that be from certain other models or members.

I am sorry that you can't have a conversation without jumping to conclusions OP, and getting over-emotional, and name calling.
That's a truly sad state of affairs.
I wish you luck with your situation.
From what I see so far, you'll certainly need it.
Yeah I’m not reading all of that.

Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re a cunt and victim blaming me by insinuating I met up with this person. And even if I did does that make what he’s doing somehow called for? Do you keep that same energy with in-person SWers that take bigger risks than you and I?

Got to hell, disrespectfully. Better hope you don’t have to deal with this problem one day like I and other SWers have dealt with and then on top of that have to deal with people trying to make it out to be your fault for someone else’s behavior. Because I will laugh at you. Stupid bitch.

Upvote 0
Yeah I’m not reading all of that.

Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re a cunt and victim blaming me by insinuating I met up with this person.

Got to hell, disrespectfully. Better hope you don’t have to deal with this problem one day like I and other SWers have dealt with and then deal with people trying to make it out to be your fault for someone else’s behavior. Stupid bitch.

Upvote 0
Already have a great therapist. You on the other hand are a disgrace to SWers and sound like the Feds that constantly want to victim blame us for shit we deal with when it comes to tricks. Go give felatio to a .44 then pull the trigger. For everyone’s sake. Cunt.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
ETA; Oh yeah, and Kudos to SM for not banning you. I would support them in that, based on what I've seen in this thread.
More victim blaming and making assumptions when I clearly stated I never met with this person and was doxxed lmao. Get banned for what? Never broke the rules. Now I REALLY hope someone doxxes you and does even worse to you than what this person has done to me. And I hope EVERY person you know makes it out to be your fault when it hurts you. Bitch.

Over here hoping to fuck up my bag lmao. That’s some real bitter broke bitch shit. PLEASE kill yourself, you waste of fucking life.

Upvote 0
giphy.gif

I'm guessing you just got what you deserve. OP you sound like the bitch here. Go somewhere else and cry.
I hope you keep that same energy with rape victims and other SWers that have gotten stalked and harassed by tricks. And I hope worse happens to you, stupid cunt. Karma’s a bitch. All you stupid bitches are on here making assumptions when I stated several times I don’t meet up with people 😂 Kill yourself.

Upvote 0
giphy.gif

I'm guessing you just got what you deserve. OP you sound like the bitch here. Go somewhere else and cry.
And looking the way you do you should keep your mouth shut. Go suck some cop dick and maybe they won’t call you a stupid whore like the rest of us since you wanna sound just like them. “You got what you deserved.” Lol again, karma’s a fucking bitch. Better hope a trick doesn’t get a hold of your real world info becauee like Eli I will laugh at any harm that comes your way.

Wanna be femdom ugly ass old ass CUNT.

Upvote 0
giphy.gif

Check This Out GIF

Pretty sure trying to influence another person to kill themselves is a cyber crime. Know that I am reporting you for this. Just like I would a member OP.
And I don't mean reporting you to Amber.

Sidenote; If anyone you know is victim of a cybercrime, and you are reading this, please use this link to report it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Wow. Even allowing for the stress that such a stalker situation would place on you, there was no need for such a rapid escalation and over-reaction.
I'm only just over a year as a member here, but the regulars on this forum are nothing but supportive, helpful, and totally aware of the risks you all face each and every day.
Trying to figure out what led to your current situation seems totally reasonable, as it may help others avoid the same. And many new models come here for advice and to learn. Surely you see that?
Completely OTT to lash out like that.

Upvote 0
wait.... telling someone to kill themself is a crime? wish i knew this i had people tell me to kill myself and i just banned them wish i knew this... why are people so cruel tho.... not talking about anyone here i just mean in general.... sad world we live in.... also here is the text hotline 741 741 they saved me before i was gonna overdose but i texted them and they changed my mind..... :) i never thought i was gonna live to see 29 years birthday was January 20 lets see if i make it till 30 never know these days you can die in a car crash or worst....

Upvote 0
And I could not care less. How ironic since this whole forum is toxic by jumping to conclusions and victim blaming SWers. You can also kill yourself, Amber. And ban this account too ✌🏻🖕🏻
Looks like I made the right call! People that behave this way deserve no sympathy or help from our forum.

Good riddance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.