AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being Surprised By Enjoying Something

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
This is a question.
Have you ladies and gents ever seen a show (or something specific in a show) where you never really liked it before or didn't think you would like it but then you see one model (or a couple) use/do it, then they do it so well you really love it?

This happened yesterday for me.
I have seen a few models use blowup dolls on stream, I mean the really cheap ones you take on a stag or hen party, the ones the female use has a penis to it.
I have seen models ride these and suck them before but damn, last night I saw a model using one so playfully and enjoying it, it was extremely WOW. She was guiding the dolls "hand" and things the way she would clearly want a real man to be touching her, and it was extremely intense and hot.

I was truly surprised how turned on I was - it was not the doll but the fact of her showing the guys exactly how it is she would have a man touch her.

I spoke with her a little today and told her how amazing it was and she said she never did it before and it was just her messing around before she left for home.
But it clearly worked because I know on CB she went from 200 to 800 viewers - so I was not the only one to enjoy it.

So, have you been surprised by something?

I saw a dude suck his own big cock before (It was big). I was definitely surprised...and amazed. He took me in a private show, and he gave me a show!

Can't think of a specific and recent example, but I totally get what led to the question. So much of the appeal for me is exploring the eroticism and sensuality of the experience.
My favourite model could make reading the weather report fully clothed seem sexy, it's just a gift that some have without trying.

There is a lady called Nigella who has made cooking an erotic art form by licking spoons seductively and having good eye contact with the camera.

Can't think of a specific and recent example, but I totally get what led to the question. So much of the appeal for me is exploring the eroticism and sensuality of the experience.
My favourite model could make reading the weather report fully clothed seem sexy, it's just a gift that some have without trying.

There is a lady called Nigella who has made cooking an erotic art form by licking spoons seductively and having good eye contact with the camera.

I don't understand how she gets away with it on daytime TV though. It cam be a bit too saucy (excuse the pun). I don't really find her doing it all very sexy personally but I know a lot do.

Although that was almost 20 years ago, before webcams shows were a thing, I ended up discovering the joy of anal play (something i never thought i would enjoy back in my teens) after stumbling upon a prostate milking video, so I totally see how that could happen.

I don't understand how she gets away with it on daytime TV though. It cam be a bit too saucy (excuse the pun). I don't really find her doing it all very sexy personally but I know a lot do.
Probably going way off topic even bringing her up (sorry) but I think it is overdone in a deliberate manner. No question that she is a very attractive woman, and I'm just aware of her shows rather than a watcher, but whenever I have seen it channel-hopping (pre-Netflix!), tends to feel a bit contrived and OTT. I recall reading somewhere that the majority of viewers was in the male, 35-50 age bracket, and that seems to align with the production intent. Market the fantasy of the chef and her lifestyle, the food itself is very secondary.
A regular here will no doubt get that in a male celebrity chef context! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.