AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Benefactors?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2017
I'm trying to figure out a way to get money to help start up ie. camera, simple toys, and starting costumes (cosplay). I am a member of fetlife and have a handful of fellow nerdy followers that suggested I do full time cosplay on camera and I really loved the idea. Would I be a horrible person to ask for start up money in several of the group's? I figured I can make an offer for $x equals x amount of show time.

I'm "just" a member, but generally speaking I would be ok with an offer like you are proposing, especially if I knew the person from a place like fetlife.

I'm "just" a member, but generally speaking I would be ok with an offer like you are proposing, especially if I knew the person from a place like fetlife.

Thank you. I appreciate it, member feedback is the best feed back.

I'm trying to figure out a way to get money to help start up ie. camera, simple toys, and starting costumes (cosplay). I am a member of fetlife and have a handful of fellow nerdy followers that suggested I do full time cosplay on camera and I really loved the idea. Would I be a horrible person to ask for start up money in several of the group's? I figured I can make an offer for $x equals x amount of show time.
Im not familiar with fet life but in cam land its generally okay to trade services for goods especially if it benefits you room/members/persona.

Not a bad idea, but for myself, I've always let camming pay for itself. I started out with a crappy laptop cam and a slow connection, didn't make too much at first but within a month had a shiny new cam and upgraded everything else shortly after with my earnings.

Get a pateron so your cosplay fans can help fund your art.

Status
Not open for further replies.