AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beneficiary name

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2022
Hello,
I'm Alex and i represent Home Starlet Studio!
For a few days, in the master account, he asked me to select the name of the beneficiary!
After I select the beneficiary name and save the changes, the message still appears to me.
Does anyone else have this problem?
I would like to mention that I also e-mailed the support, did what they said in the mail, but the problem persists.
Thank you

Hello,
I'm Alex and i represent Home Starlet Studio!
For a few days, in the master account, he asked me to select the name of the beneficiary!
After I select the beneficiary name and save the changes, the message still appears to me.
Does anyone else have this problem?
I would like to mention that I also e-mailed the support, did what they said in the mail, but the problem persists.
Thank you

Hello @HomeStarlet
We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
I can see the Support team has provided you with instructions on how to proceed and also offered to assist you further should this problem persist.
Please reply to the Support team on the ticket you have opened so they can help resolve this issue for you.

Upvote 0
Hello @Charlie_SC !
i replied to the support, because i did what they said in the email, but the problem persist!
also, i attach a screenshot on the email!
Hope i will resolv until 28 th April!

Upvote 0
Thanks @HomeStarlet
I cannot see any further communication between you and the Support team after they have provided you with their instructions.
I will investigate this some more and contact you directly for further assistance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.