AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best cashing out method

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2019
USA
Does it really take one day to receive your money when you use the one day method? Cause I'm done with the regular way and waiting five days after every two weeks to get my money.

Does it really take one day to receive your money when you use the one day method? Cause I'm done with the regular way and waiting five days after every two weeks to get my money.
Depends I guess your payment method, if I put in a daily request to get paid out in bitcoin before the cut off time (the time when cb starts the next day) then I normally have it in my bitcoin wallet that evening. There are odd occasions (like public holidays) when it takes an extra day, but it's normally pretty reliable. And if you put in a daily pay request the day before the period ends you wont get it from my experience. If I cash out at the end of a period i normally get my payment into my bitcoin wallet the day after though or 2 days max, so it could just be processing time on your payment method in which case I would assume it would still have a delay on daily pay, eg/ if the company you used to get paid is taking 2-3 days to update the balance on your account after they recieve the funds from cb, even with daily pay you would still have that delay as it's on your payment providers side not chaturbates if that makes sense?

Upvote 0
ACH "one day" payments take one full business day. For instance if you request it on a weekday evening, it will send out the next day and arrive in your account the day after that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.