AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2016
Hey all,

New to the forum (hope not breaking any rules with this thread)

My question is, Which domina model you had a good experience serving?

Cheers

You mean dominatrix?
Domina is also a proper term.

I'm the bomb diggity, of course like any gal who offers the service I think so lol.Though it depends on the interest. I like to say I don't pander to the desires of others.

Astro domina is also on mfc still I believe and she is very popular there.

Really I think it boils down to your specific interest.

I cam on Streamate and use various skype and clip sites (all shown in my signature below)

I've always wondered (well, not 'always', but I'm wondering now) is a dominatrix different to a domme or a domina or are they essentially the same thing just with slightly different names?

Domme can mean professional or a non-professional (someone who practices domination as a lifestyle interest rather without exchanging money for domination services) while Dominatrix i think always implies that they are a service provider.

Domina is also a proper term.

I'm the bomb diggity, of course like any gal who offers the service I think so lol.Though it depends on the interest. I like to say I don't pander to the desires of others.

Astro domina is also on mfc still I believe and she is very popular there.

Really I think it boils down to your specific interest.

Thank you , i checked out astro but she js not my cup of tea,

I cam on Streamate and use various skype and clip sites (all shown in my signature below)

Thannk you miss ann

There are so many fabulous female dommes, right here on these vary forums! ^_~

I sell clips: PrincessMikaClips.com
I perform live on cam: PrincessMikaLive.com
I even have a membership: PraisePrincessMika.com

Enjoy!

Thank you princess,

I had to experince really great mistresses i past, like really great but they are no longer available thats why i aasking here as i had different experince in last couple of months searching for the best mistress,
such as
2. Some were just inexperince or very new to domination and didnt know what they were doing
3. Some wanted me to do painful stuff where i made it clear before session that i dont want pain
4. Some was just bad in thier job for example, on mfc, i went to a mistress's room and she asked me to tip which i did and then she said she wants to control me and i said ok i love JOI. I asked for the tokens and she said, JOI for 15 minutes private. I said ok. We went private and the only thing she said in 15 minutes was "ok slave' worship my legs" and focused the camera on her legs while she is chating with others. I didn't terminate the session just to see what will happen. after 14 minutes she said "keep worshipping slave". then i terminated the session and she said "come tomorrow slave to serve your mistress again".

That was not joi lol

it is hard to find a right mistress i guess

I will certainly approach you lovely ladies

Reactions: Empress Mika
I had to experince really great mistresses i past, like really great but they are no longer available thats why i aasking here as i had different experince in last couple of months searching for the best mistress,
such as
2. Some were just inexperince or very new to domination and didnt know what they were doing
3. Some wanted me to do painful stuff where i made it clear before session that i dont want pain
4. Some was just bad in thier job for example, on mfc, i went to a mistress's room and she asked me to tip which i did and then she said she wants to control me and i said ok i love JOI. I asked for the tokens and she said, JOI for 15 minutes private. I said ok. We went private and the only thing she said in 15 minutes was "ok slave' worship my legs" and focused the camera on her legs while she is chating with others. I didn't terminate the session just to see what will happen. after 14 minutes she said "keep worshipping slave". then i terminated the session and she said "come tomorrow slave to serve your mistress again".

That was not joi lol

it is hard to find a right mistress i guess

I will certainly approach you lovely ladies

Those sound like some yucky experiences indeed! I take Domination sessions. BDSM has been a huge part of my lifestyle as well as my job for the last 6 years. Please feel free to come by to speak with me about a session.

Status
Not open for further replies.