AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Femdom-oriented Forums?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43650
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43650

Howdy ACF fam!

So my wife launched a femdom-oriented clipstore (we both switch from time-to-time) and it's been going great. She wants to find a good femdom forum to join so she can become part of their community and build a reputation for the clipstore.

We checked out the MistressDestiny forum and the community is great, but very sparse. Not a lot of activity over there nowadays.

I've done my Googling but I cannot seem to find anything that looks promising. I considered Reddit for a second but quickly recalled the *general* demographic there (my god does that site have fucking horrible community - you can't say a word without someone getting butthurt and losing their shit on you).

Anywayyy...

Any recommendations? Looking for a forum that has a good community, is well-populated/active, and involves discussion - not *just* a bunch of site-rips and advertisers.

Thanks, as always y'all

Howdy ACF fam!

So my wife launched a femdom-oriented clipstore (we both switch from time-to-time) and it's been going great. She wants to find a good femdom forum to join so she can become part of their community and build a reputation for the clipstore.

We checked out the MistressDestiny forum and the community is great, but very sparse. Not a lot of activity over there nowadays.

I've done my Googling but I cannot seem to find anything that looks promising. I considered Reddit for a second but quickly recalled the *general* demographic there (my god does that site have fucking horrible community - you can't say a word without someone getting butthurt and losing their shit on you).

Anywayyy...

Any recommendations? Looking for a forum that has a good community, is well-populated/active, and involves discussion - not *just* a bunch of site-rips and advertisers.

Thanks, as always y'all

The closest thing I can think of is ACF. In the Clip Corner of the verified boards, there are several threads devoted to clip making and Femdom where there is a lot of talk about running clipstores and all things fetishy in general. However, since those threads are closed to the public, it doesn't really build a reputation for your store itself. Plus, your lovely wife would have to join ACF and be approved under her cam-account! But, it's a good place to talk about the ins and outs, learning new things, trying new fetishes, and our own general experiences. There may not be a million threads on Femdom topics, but it's the most Femdom forum-community thing I can think of! It's a good place, especially when you're new to the whole thing - there's no such thing as a silly question and we love to help each other learn and thrive. Which is the positive part of having those threads in a non-public sector!

Other than that, if you want interaction and reputation building, then social media is the closest thing. There's a pretty big sized Twitter femdom community, and you can build professional relationships with other coworkers and talk femdom stuff, as well as advertise your own store and interact with subs. It's as active as you want it to be, y'know? And a lot of Fem Dommes I know use it mostly to talk to other Dommes, and do a little advertising. That might be more up her alley, even though I know it's not really what you were asking for! There is a fair share of drama on Twitter, of course, but if you follow the right people and unfriend the worst of the instigators, you won't even notice the drama, and it'll be a real chill experience!

Those are the two different places I can think of. The private ACF corner offers education and a private little community, but mainly exists to share knowledge. While the Twitter corner is there mainly to connect with your community and promote your work. I don't know of any forums that offer both at the same place, while still being active and aren't anti-pro Domme.

Here! C4S thread's and there is a femdom thread- no need to find a femdom forum with a forum full of ladies who do female domination!

Thanks, y'all! I'll definitely look into posting on here. She doesn't cam (so cannot have cam-model access), but I could always post our stuff on her behalf. Y'all are da besss :D

Thanks, y'all! I'll definitely look into posting on here. She doesn't cam (so cannot have cam-model access), but I could always post our stuff on her behalf. Y'all are da besss :D
Correct me when I'm wrong but you don't need to cam to be verified?

In the verification thread it says
Links to your cam site profile(s) on any or all of these sites: MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Streamate, or Cams.com:
  • you must be obviously active and using the cam site as a job, not just a hobby.
so I think you need to cam to be verified.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie

Correct. Which is why I noted she can't have cam-model/private forum access. I would just have to do the posting myself. Not sure I want to cross the FemDom content with my cam stuff thoug

For the model-designated forums, yes. That's why I noted that she can't have model/private forum access. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.