AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best green screen software

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lourdes

Cam Model
Dec 15, 2017
US
www.mistresslourdes.com
Twitter Username
@lourdes_noir
Chaturbate Username
lourdesnoir
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001422207/Lourdes-Noir/
hu there
Wanted to ask what is the best green screen software for camming and for filming clips. I have many cams and it tends to get a green hue around and break up a lot if I move. Also wondered if there was one possible where you can put a live video behind you that takes up the full screen not just a small corner.

Any suggestions would be great

If your using it for webcam/streaming I can't help you since I have 0 idea how. If your creating video's and using a green screen (like I do) I can deff help you. You need:

1. A green screen- I would recommend getting a rod and hanging it from your wall.. THEN grab masking tape and tape it as far as you can and tape it to your wall so it lays flat

2. Have it SUPER well lit. I run 6 lights to give you a ball park (@LilyOhRiley has seen my set up as well as a few other ladies it's insane)- You need it SUPER lit. I use a Barn Light - 3 ring lights- 2 umbrella lights and then the light in my studio.

3. You should get a MAC and learn final cut pro OR if you want to stick with PC you can use Premier - I do NOT like premier and think its super NON user friendly. I'm very experienced too. You will need to learn keying too.

Here is a video to help that I made *tutorial*:

I plan on making one for JUST keying soon!!

Last edited:
If your using it for webcam/streaming I can't help you since I have 0 idea how. If your creating video's and using a green screen (like I do) I can deff help you. You need:

1. A green screen- I would recommend getting a rod and hanging it from your wall.. THEN grab masking tape and tape it as far as you can and tape it to your wall so it lays flat

2. Have it SUPER well lit. I run 6 lights to give you a ball park (@LilyOhRiley has seen my set up as well as a few other ladies it's insane)- You need it SUPER lit. I use a Barn Light - 3 ring lights- 2 umbrella lights and then the light in my studio.

3. You should get a MAC and learn final cut pro OR if you want to stick with PC you can use Premier - I do NOT like premier and think its super NON user friendly. I'm very experienced too. You will need to learn keying too.

Here is a video to help that I made *tutorial*:

I plan on making one for JUST keying soon!!

Thanks so much for your time and input. That’s wonderful thank you.

hu there
Wanted to ask what is the best green screen software for camming and for filming clips. I have many cams and it tends to get a green hue around and break up a lot if I move. Also wondered if there was one possible where you can put a live video behind you that takes up the full screen not just a small corner.

Any suggestions would be great
I believe OBS or Xsplit are the best choices for streaming, personally I use Xsplit but OBS is free and just as good. As @BiancaBaker already wrote the key to getting it to work well is to have a flat background, that it is lit evenly. Lighting it gets harder the bigger the green screen you have so you might have to move lights around or get more lights to get it as evenly lit as possible.

It is possible to use a video as a background an it gives a really cool effect if you have set up the green screen and lights properly. One thing to keep in mind when you are using a video as a background is that either needs to be really long so people won't be bothered by the cut when it starts over or you use an animation where the start frame an end frame looks the same. An example is the video that is used as the default header on MFC Share it is 13 seconds long and when you loop it over and over again it is very distinct when it resets because the entire tree shifts a bit. The video I use as a background for streaming if I am not showing game play is this one and I have it on a loop and it looks smooth when it loops. The only thing that needs to be done is to add the video as a source and put it at the bottom of the sources since you want to use it as a background and then chroma key out the green in the webcam.

Here is a video tutorial for chroma keying in OBS.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BiancaBaker
I use chroma key "filter" on my cam in obs and then add a picture under my cam... and that does the trick! :) OBS is very simple.

Thanks so much for your time and response this is great.

I believe OBS or Xsplit are the best choices for streaming, personally I use Xsplit but OBS is free and just as good. As @BiancaBaker already wrote the key to getting it to work well is to have a flat background, that it is lit evenly. Lighting it gets harder the bigger the green screen you have so you might have to move lights around or get more lights to get it as evenly lit as possible.

It is possible to use a video as a background an it gives a really cool effect if you have set up the green screen and lights properly. One thing to keep in mind when you are using a video as a background is that either needs to be really long so people won't be bothered by the cut when it starts over or you use an animation where the start frame an end frame looks the same. An example is the video that is used as the default header on MFC Share it is 13 seconds long and when you loop it over and over again it is very distinct when it resets because the entire tree shifts a bit. The video I use as a background for streaming if I am not showing game play is this one and I have it on a loop and it looks smooth when it loops. The only thing that needs to be done is to add the video as a source and put it at the bottom of the sources since you want to use it as a background and then chroma key out the green in the webcam.

Here is a video tutorial for chroma keying in OBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.