AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best laptop for camming and only fans (content creation)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2020
Treasure Island
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@BelleConstanze
Chaturbate Username
stanzie_belle
I’ve been using a MacBook Air (2015) for the last year and it has been pretty good for camming. However I dropped it and wrecked the screen, the cost to replace is high so I figure its time to upgrade. I don’t want to skimp but also don’t really want to pay $2000 for a new laptop. I am moving overseas and and traveling around so I need a laptop for this reason or I would consider a desktop. I have been camming part-time but am going to be camming a lot more after I move so I do want to get something good but don’t have a huge budget. I’d love something that works well for streaming and also has good apps for making content for only fans, and being light is a plus since I’m moving about. I am used to a MacBook Air but the space on it was an issue and I wasn’t even creating that much content. I’d love to hear peoples thoughts and suggestions!

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.