AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best lotion for live cam lotion show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Alien

Cam Model
Oct 8, 2015
Seattle
www.instagram.com
Twitter Username
@dream__alien
Tumblr Username
dreamalien-mfc
MFC Username
Dream_Alien
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/426641/Dream_Alien/
Hello fellow ladies!

Im looking for a good lotion for when I do live lotion shows on cam. One that you can actually see on cam. You know how it glistens or looks slightly wet.

Would love to finally find the right one that my members can see it on my body on cam. Any tips would be fantabulous!!!

Soooo what I always did with lotion was use waaaay waaaay too much. To the point you're sticky. It will leave a sheen in most brands I've tried because not absorbed. My impression of lotion shows was that watching the white goop drip and be sensually rubbed in was the important bit.

The best bet if you just want to be shiny oil shows are the way to go.

Agree on the quantity, not quality. Cheap 94 cent refill lotion bottles from walmart work fine. If you want to add a bit more glisten to it, after you spread a lot on add ice cubes to the show. As they melt and are rubbed in with the lotion it makes it thinner and more runny. The extra water helps it glisten more, and it adds a nice contrasting look. It also helps with 'the sticky' mentioned above, because most of the lotion gets dripped off as the ice cube melts. Have towels on the floor.

For ultra glisten, ditch the lotion. Coconut oil is the way to go. It shows on cam as the most shiny reflective of any oil.

Oh you ladies are SUCH an amazing help! Thank you! Yeah I like to use a lot and slowly put it on so the guys can do that.

The ice cube trick sounds fantastic so that it will make it thinner and shinier. As well as getting some coconut oil! I love coconut oil and usually have some for when im cooking.

I hear baby oil is good, i'm grabbing some tomorrow hehe :)
Ive used baby oil before and it is pretty good, it does the job lol Im wondering if coconut oil will really look shinier on cam though I cant wait to try lol, Baby oil also makes your skin sooo soft afterwards too :clap:

Omggg yes baby oil is one of the best! Thats what I was using at first and mixing it with a lotion. I wonder how mixing coconut oil with baby oil would work....

Let me know how things go when you try the coconut oil! I just assumed it would soak in quickly.

I do 87% oil shows. My already oily skin hates me for it. Baby oil makes my skin irritated and break out more. Coconut oil, I can still break out, but not as much. Coconut oil can also double as lube. I do have my lotion guys. I just use my normal Aveeno lotion. You can put the lotion on first then oil to make more of a beaded effect.

To really wash off the oil use dial dish soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.