AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best payment method

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2022
Hello everyone😊,
Am a model on Streamate from Africa and I need some help regarding the best payment method to use. As everyone using shrill as a third party received an email that it will be canceled from June, I’d like to ask if you can recommend me another 3rd party that is acceptable in African countries and has less fee charges.
Thank you❤️

Does it not show you a list of options that are available in your country when you go to payment methods? If cosmopay is an option where you are, I'd recommend it. It charges $3/month, streamate cover the card loading fee and the fees to move funds from your card to your personal bank account total only $5.5. Another 3rd party is Paxum but I've never used it as their fees are based on % instead of fixed amounts so I imagine that can end up being a lot more expensive depending on what you earn.

Upvote 0
Does it not show you a list of options that are available in your country when you go to payment methods? If cosmopay is an option where you are, I'd recommend it. It charges $3/month, streamate cover the card loading fee and the fees to move funds from your card to your personal bank account total only $5.5. Another 3rd party is Paxum but I've never used it as their fees are based on % instead of fixed amounts so I imagine that can end up being a lot more expensive depending on what you earn.
It shows Cosmo and Masspay too, that’s why I was asking about this…applied for a Cosmo account but I have to wait 72hours to see if my account was accepted…Mass pay is kinda confusing…it says I need to have a PayPal business account so as to access Masspay(as I’ve read online)

Upvote 0
It shows Cosmo and Masspay too, that’s why I was asking about this…applied for a Cosmo account but I have to wait 72hours to see if my account was accepted…Mass pay is kinda confusing…it says I need to have a PayPal business account so as to access Masspay(as I’ve read online)

Masspay is what I use when I occasionally get payments from Boleyn Models daily pay service, and I never had to link to PayPal. I can’t remember if I’d linked my bank’s debit card…my checking account…or both.

Reactions: HaileyFoxx
Upvote 0
Masspay is what I use when I occasionally get payments from Boleyn Models daily pay service, and I never had to link to PayPal. I can’t remember if I’d linked my bank’s debit card…my checking account…or both.
Please can you explain to me how you created an account on Masspay…am new with all these payment methods. I’ll really appreciate.

Upvote 0
Please can you explain to me how you created an account on Masspay…am new with all these payment methods. I’ll really appreciate.

All I can remember is that it was a pain in the ass getting set up, and just thinking about it makes my head hurt. The way I signed up for it may be different from the way you signed up, because I did it through Boleyn Models daily pay service. I used my email address and created a password to sign up, put in my full name, email, and address. And then when Boleyn Models issued my payment (through MassPay) I got an email notification from MassPay saying “Congratulations! _____ just sent you money!” Then I click the button to access my MassPay account, and choose one of the options to transfer my money to my card (or bank account)…and if I want my money sent instantly or next day, etc. In your case, you’re interested in signing up for MassPay for Streamate. Here's a link to Streamate's instructions on how to get signed up for MassPay:

Upvote 0
I don't have any experience with SM payouts... my comment is specifically about your mention of PayPal and MassPay.

MassPay is a feature of PayPal (for businesses to facilitate mass/bulk payments), which is why you would need a PayPal account to receive the MassPay transfer as a prerequisite requirement.

Or are you are referring to MassPay in a different sense, as in an entirely separate payment company (like the one in Las Vegas, Nevada USA)?

Upvote 0
Tha
All I can remember is that it was a pain in the ass getting set up, and just thinking about it makes my head hurt. The way I signed up for it may be different from the way you signed up, because I did it through Boleyn Models daily pay service. I used my email address and created a password to sign up, put in my full name, email, and address. And then when Boleyn Models issued my payment (through MassPay) I got an email notification from MassPay saying “Congratulations! _____ just sent you money!” Then I click the button to access my MassPay account, and choose one of the options to transfer my money to my card (or bank account)…and if I want my money sent instantly or next day, etc. In your case, you’re interested in signing up for MassPay for Streamate. Here's a link to Streamate's instructions on how to get signed up for MassPay:

I don't have any experience with SM payouts... my comment is specifically about your mention of PayPal and MassPay.

MassPay is a feature of PayPal (for businesses to facilitate mass/bulk payments), which is why you would need a PayPal account to receive the MassPay transfer as a prerequisite requirement.

Or are you are referring to MassPay in a different sense, as in an entirely separate payment company (like the one in Las Vegas, Nevada USA)?
I don’t know if PayPal is in use or not
I just contacted support to know a way forward
All this is confusing and new to me🤦‍♀️

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Upvote 0

Thank you
I’ve just contacted Masspay support
But not much help I think…I’ll resort to it as a final option if Cosmo doesn’t get back after the 72 hours they said

Upvote 0
Thank you
I’ve just contacted Masspay support
But not much help I think…I’ll resort to it as a final option if Cosmo doesn’t get back after the 72 hours they said

Did you read the entire page (Streamate) that I'd linked you to above? It said to go to your Streamate's payment method page, and look for MassPay. If it's available in your country, it should be there. Then you add your e-mail address, and then a MassPay account will be created for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.