AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best payment options for UK Chaturbate models in 2023

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2023
Hey all. I used to cam a few years ago, back when ePayments was still around (and amazingly cheap!). Great thing about coming back to this is I’m already earning something close to what I was when I left.

Downside is the payout options are really unattractive. I tried Paxum, but after taking ages verifying my docs, they asked to see my CB profile whilst in possession of my real name. To me, this is totally unacceptable, and after all, it’s up to CB (where the money is coming from!) to verify me, which they do in multiple ways. If Paxum don’t trust CB as a payout partner, that’s their problem. I can’t ever imagine my bank asking to see my profile on a “normal” employer’s website, or asking to see my user ID on eBay if I sell something there. Anyway…

For now I’m sticking with a cheque. Does anyone have issues cashing foreign currency cheques via mobile app? Or do you always go into a branch?

Bitcoin fees look like they’ll be $26 per $1000 (ignoring the volatility). Is that about right?

Any other suggestions? With Cosmo do you still have to withdraw via ATM and re-deposit?

Hi , did you ever find a solution to which payment you would use ?
I’m new on CB and in the Uk and can’t figure out what option to use for a payout :(

Status
Not open for further replies.