AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best place to upload custom video?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
This is not for me but a model received a big tip for a custom video request, she had never done one before but she did it and the guy keeps trying to insist on uploading specifically to Google Drive.
Not sure if this is a good or smart place to upload, or would there be somewhere better you all recommend? He seems quite insistent specifically on uploading to Google Drive, and it might just be my paranoid brain but it seems a bit weird to be so persistent and not offering/suggesting other alternatives.

The only place I could think to recommend was WeTransfer, but I am guessing they don't allow anything sexual, but then I still think it could be fine, since it auto-deletes after a week or whatever. Plus this way she only needs to give him a transfer link.
Where would the rest of you recommend to be safest/best?

Thanks in advance

This is not for me but a model received a big tip for a custom video request, she had never done one before but she did it and the guy keeps trying to insist on uploading specifically to Google Drive.
Not sure if this is a good or smart place to upload, or would there be somewhere better you all recommend? He seems quite insistent specifically on uploading to Google Drive, and it might just be my paranoid brain but it seems a bit weird to be so persistent and not offering/suggesting other alternatives.

The only place I could think to recommend was WeTransfer, but I am guessing they don't allow anything sexual, but then I still think it could be fine, since it auto-deletes after a week or whatever. Plus this way she only needs to give him a transfer link.
Where would the rest of you recommend to be safest/best?

Thanks in advance
Personally I don't like leaving weird loose ends in google drive when I share links with people. If she goes this route I would recommend that she delete the file entirely after he downloads it because he will still be able to view the link. There might be some weird backdoor thing he's trying to exploit somehow also, google isn't exactly known for its privacy. I don't make enough customs to justify paying for dropbox and you can't really use the free version to deliver vids very well.

I prefer ProtonDrive because it's more secure and you can get rid of the link after they download it, they don't have automatic expiry yet but you can give it a password.

She can also use Wormhole, which is honestly my preferred 3rd party way of delivering customs. Links automatically expire after a max of 24 hours or a certain number of downloads, and you can also send links as QR code images, which is nice for locked content on platforms with file size limits.

Last edited:
For a single video, Google Drive is fine. It CAN get your account shut down, but it's pretty unlikely if you're only sharing one video with one person, and I haven't heard of it happening at all to anyone in ages. I still wouldn't use my main account that I've had since Gmail required an invitation. It's also definitely strange for someone to be so insistent about it, but I'd bet they're just mansplaining.

If customs become something she does more frequently, I'd recommend hosting them on her own domain. My content currently lives on AWS.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.