AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best site for FemDom fetish model ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoddessLilith

Cam Model
Jan 20, 2018
New England/Las Vegas
goddesslilithvideos.com
Twitter Username
@GoddessLilith66
Tumblr Username
GoddessLilith666
MFC Username
GoddessLilith
Streamate Username
RealGoddessLilith
Chaturbate Username
GoddessLilith666
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001198534/GoddessLilith666/
Hey all!

I've been with MFC for quite awhile (3 years), as well as Streamate. (2 years) I have been checking out CB as of last few months. I am a non-nude fetish/FemDom model, which is a more challenging niche. I have some nice followers on MFC but don't make more than $200-$300 a month camming around 10 hours a week. It's very up and down.
Streamate I've made just about nothing on. CB I made $60 doing one foot worship session and nothing since then.

I've heard plenty of folks say that each of these sites and others like Flirt4Free, Cams.com, and LiveJasmin all have fetish niches with very popular fetish models. I spent maybe 8 hours total on F4F and made nothing, while a few people who came into the room said that some of the most popular models there were foot fetish models.

My content tends to be foot fetish, nylons/stockings, FinDom, SPH, chastity/cuckolding ... maybe a few other fetishes here or there. I do have some slaves I interact with on sites that allow men (I'm looking for a female so I could do MFC, but that's been tough to find for some reason)

I'm bummed out cuz I love camming but it hasn't been super lucrative - but I'm not really comfortable with nudity - I want to believe it's possible to do at least modestly well as non-nude, but it's not looking great at the moment lol.

If anyone has any insight or tips as to where this type of content might work well among the various sites, I'd be very appreciative. Thank you! {:

Streamate has a great fetish friendly traffic.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Id say streamate too. I didn't make awesome money right away on streamate but if you get your ranking and hours up your placement will be better and you will make more. At least that's what I found.

I moved to full time clip making 3 years ago. Although I do have a fetish store I run a successful FemDom store, Corporal Punishment store & an IWC store. I also take calls on NF. If you just do phone on NF they don't even know what you are wearing. I bid when I can take calls and I always do pretty decent and I offer no cam shows on there currently. I do plan on doing them in the future. I am mainly non nude with my femdom stuff minus a few clips & customs I have done with partial or full nudity. Non nude for femdom always sells better for me. My husband is crazy submissive so I shoot all my femdom stuff with him. I collaborate with a ton of ladies in my area for filming and I make a great income between NF, C4S, IWC & Custom Video's.

hmm, I wonder what I'm doing wrong on SM then?? I hardly even get anyone in My room! :(
For you Femdom ladies that do well ...do you mind elaborating on what types of content/shows you do?

Thanks @BiancaBaker :) I do utilize NF and clips sites too. That's actually what I do primarily... but have been trying to see where I can fit in doing FemDom with camming. It just seems like so much more vanilla content than fetish on cam sites!

hmm, I wonder what I'm doing wrong on SM then?? I hardly even get anyone in My room! :(
For you Femdom ladies that do well ...do you mind elaborating on what types of content/shows you do?

Thanks @BiancaBaker :) I do utilize NF and clips sites too. That's actually what I do primarily... but have been trying to see where I can fit in doing FemDom with camming. It just seems like so much more vanilla content than fetish on cam sites!

I think thats a lot of the reason I moved to clip making. I did pretty great on Streammate but I felt like I was missing something and I wasn't getting to do what I really wanted to do. I need to be creative and I love filming; it's my passion. Have you tried any indy sites like CMD or there's another one ran by a cam model and I forget the site but it could work. I think if I did cam I would do SM but also Indy and make a cam NF line.

Reactions: BiancaBaker

There was never many people in my room on sm. Its just kind of how that site is since its private based. Only takes one person to take you exclusive and you're making money. My biggest tip is to get your ranking page up. So your hours online, your frames per second, round trip time etc. This can be accomplished with a good computer and good hardwired internet.

i like to use trolls as examples. always show you have control, and you have a little mean side. but don't give it all away. even when i'm doing vanilla shows, i throw in a little femdom. "no i'm on top. i'm fucking you. you are here to make me cum. no you call my daddy *bites dildo*"

also tags help! in the models only we do tag requests we give each other with our member accounts.

Financial domination, ass worship, small penis humiliation, human ashtray. For findom shows, I have them tip 5, then 10, 15, 20, etc, see how high we can go before they hit their limit, and talk about how addicted they are to me and how much I love obedient piggies who shower me in money. (pig=pay pig, some dudes also refer to tipping/tributing as "oinking")

For NF I get a TON of verbal humiliation, Findom, Mesmerize/Mind Fuck, Forced Bi (sometimes cuckolding)

Clips I go WAY more creative - I have a green screen permanently hung in my new house and I am all self taught (and I love to teach others) I am a former pastry chef with 0 graphic design experience or any type of editing skills. I sat for 2 weeks non stop and even after my eyes felt like bleeding I kept pushing myself. I produce a ton of Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Toilet Slavery, Executrix, Forced Bi, blackmail & getting into the mommy domme thing as well.

I have a few video's of me showing how to edit w/ a green screen:

&

I have a thread in MO of more stuff I have edited and I plan on making more :)

Edit to add: For cloning I have now figured out how to touch myself and will be making another tutorial.

Last edited:
Reactions: Techwitch
I know LiveJasmin has a non-nude category, but I don't think it's too popular. I would agree that Streamate is probably the best site for that niche. Keep in mind that Streamate partnered with ModelCentro, so models can do private shows inside their modelcentro fan club site and on SM simultaneously.

Here's the press release: https://avn.com/business/articles/t...th-Streamate-to-Grow-Model-Income-575248.html

ModelCentro sites are great since the clips can be streamed but not downloaded or saved (unless you allow it) so it encourages monthly rebills and helps prevent content from being pirated. Here's the link: modelcentro.com

Thanks for the input everyone, really appreciate it. Going to try and give SM another shot :) It seems their ranking system is a little better than MFC's. I like MFC's interface the most but the camscore thing is bullshit =/

Status
Not open for further replies.