AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

best site for male models other than CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2021
I've been streaming on CB for a while now but they recently banned me for looking too young which is extremely annoying considering i cant control how i look.

now im just trying to find other places to cam at. i dont know anyother sites other than stripchat but honestly theres not alot of guys there especially plus size one like me. any suggestions on other places to go?

I've been streaming on CB for a while now but they recently banned me for looking too young which is extremely annoying considering i cant control how i look.

now im just trying to find other places to cam at. i dont know anyother sites other than stripchat but honestly theres not alot of guys there especially plus size one like me. any suggestions on other places to go?
I am on stripchat, it's not too bad, others to try would be cam4 (both strip and cam4 preform about the same for me at the moment), maybe bonga (your gonna want to split stream that though since it's usually or used to be havnt been on there in maybe 3 years pretty slow). Streamate would be another option. Camsoda might be another option, havnt tried it, but they do have a male section. Best option imo is going to be to split stream everything and then you'll get a good idea of what preforms the best for you without wasting time site hopping.

I would not recommend Flirt4free, it's an awful site imo and way under pays their performers (it's in the 20% range from what I remember) and will force you onto lower rates if they feel like you arnt earning enough at your current rate.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Status
Not open for further replies.