AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best songs to strip to...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimi. Fucking. Hendrix. His music turns me on SO much. Especially Red House.

Them guitar skillz bb, Mmmm.

When it comes to dancing in general...give me dancehall/regea/caribbean/regeaton all day long
Beenie Man, Shabba Ranks, Nina Sky, Elephant Man, Super Cat, Patra, Buju Banton, Sean Paul, Daddy Yankee, Lady Saw, Mr. Vegas are some names that come to mind...but there are other artists as well. This is the music I grew up with at the clubs

Just some songs on my "dance" playlist - Its kinda mix i guess

OMFG NOW I CANT STOP DANCING

Reactions: Alex_M_21
I'm a rock fan so most of my music taste is based around that, but the songs I would choose to play with I got on the pole in the club I worked are Nine inch nails "Closer". And Marilyn Manson "tainted love".
I quite like the beetles "come together" primarily due to innuendo. Discovery channel because it's hilarious, but not because you can really dance to it without looking like a goof.
Hoobastank "inside of you" is pretty good.
Alice Cooper "Poison" I find pretty sexy but the pace is a bit fast to dance slowly.
When I'm on my own and not trying to be sexy I dance around to Iron Maiden. Sexy music to me, but I've never tried sexy dancing to it!
Oh a great song to dance to and in general is "Gimme Shelter" by the Rolling Stones. I also love "Halloween" by Marilyn Manson but feel I can only really play it on Halloween.
Probably anything by Hendrix I could dance easily to, or have sex to.
Portishead if I want something slow and sexy (though a little sad)
Nouvelle Vague if I want something slow and pretty

Recently saw someone strip to Imagine Dragons "Believer". Amazing!!!

NIN "Closer" is another great one. But, has become overdone...

Reactions: Alex_M_21
Reactions: swagger
Now I am going to imagine that in my head all night!
Why oh why did you do that to me, Isabella?

Oopsie! Sorry I put the image into your head Fatquack! :p

Have been trying to picture her dancing to Maiden as well.

Think we need an example. :D

Ahhaha I usually listen to it while I am cooking and dance around the kitchen! I can be so camera shy though I don't know if I could keep my cool while being filmed! It's one thing if you've alone or streaming live, because there are either no witnesses or it's as though everyone is there mucking about with you. But filming? That's video evidence that I would then watch afterwards and realise how silly I am!
Mmmm maybe in my cam room one day for giggles, so long as everyone dances with me!

Ahhaha I usually listen to it while I am cooking and dance around the kitchen! I can be so camera shy though I don't know if I could keep my cool while being filmed! It's one thing if you've alone or streaming live, because there are either no witnesses or it's as though everyone is there mucking about with you. But filming? That's video evidence that I would then watch afterwards and realise how silly I am!
Mmmm maybe in my cam room one day for giggles, so long as everyone dances with me!

Hmm, I need to look into your schedule, and maybe tip for a dance... :D

Posted these in the wrong thead... lol

Not sure if I've seen anyone strip to these older songs before... I could see it being done. I just have zero rhythm... :p

"Video Games"- Lana Del Rey

“West Coast” by Lana Del Rey

Led Zeppelin- "I Can't Quit You Baby"

"Feeling Good" by Michael Bublé

Saving Abel- "Addicted"

I know there's more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.