AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best splitcamming site bbw

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
Oky, so chaturbate is my main site my baby my first love XD and as a bbw I honestly don't do bad streaming there I obviously don't make the 40k tokens a day other models do but I make enough to pay for college pay my bills etc chaturbate will always be my main baby... but recently the payouts have started taking longer to reach me and obviously u know due dates on bills and stuff so decided to start looking for a second site to stream on just to be safe. All I know is chaturbate and honestly the other camsites I've checked out don't have as big of a bbw following as chaturbate so just want to know what other sites will be good for me to stream to that's bbw friendly

Oky, so chaturbate is my main site my baby my first love XD and as a bbw I honestly don't do bad streaming there I obviously don't make the 40k tokens a day other models do but I make enough to pay for college pay my bills etc chaturbate will always be my main baby... but recently the payouts have started taking longer to reach me and obviously u know due dates on bills and stuff so decided to start looking for a second site to stream on just to be safe. All I know is chaturbate and honestly the other camsites I've checked out don't have as big of a bbw following as chaturbate so just want to know what other sites will be good for me to stream to that's bbw friendly
Hi
I think the less BBWs on the site, the less competition you have, the more money you can make.
In our stat the most popular it's myfreecams.com chaturbate.com and stripchat.com

Myfreecams is very good i need admit:) Stripchat i totally dont understand .For now i gave up there and no more broadcasting. My best earning there was 3000 tokens during 1 week!!!!! On chaturbate I can do that in one day, but on SC is maaany broadcasters- like 6, 7 k online , at late nights a little less. But is very hard for me to have big tippers there. When i had new tag was a little better- they give u NEW tag and bigger trafic during first 2 weeks from first broadcast. For my friend who dont do good on cb is best site:D So you need try. On mfc when i started be regularly is good- not as good as cb ,but i like it a lot. I know that some popular models from cb work also on bongacams and i was trying there too few times just for few minutes:p but what i noticed-instantly had 5x more viewers than on cb.Im not working there because they dont have payment method which i like. So in shortcut- i recommend mfc and about stripchat - for me is totally bad but for my friend totally good:) So u must try:)

Hi. Does Chaturbate not have daily pay? I thought I'd seen posts stating that Chaturbate offers daily pay now? If not, you can sign up for Boleyn Models daily pay (My referral link is below), but they would take a small cut of your earnings.

I know it shows $40 as the minimum in order to get paid, but I have my payout minimum set at $10 with Masspay Wallet. Here is a link to their Frequently Asked Questions.

Reactions: SplitCam
I know it shows $40 as the minimum in order to get paid, but I have my payout minimum set at $10 with Masspay Wallet. Here is a link to their Frequently Asked Questions.
I don't use it so not sure if I'm on the right path here, but isn't Masspay currently going through some shit? We have reports here of them not being able to payout recently. Hopefully they aren't going the way of (whatever that online bank wallet co First Choice Pay was a few years ago that had a 100 171 page thread when they went bankrupt).

Last edited:
I don't use it so not sure if I'm on the right path here, but isn't Masspay currently going through some shit? We have reports here of them not being able to payout recently. Hopefully they aren't going the way of (whatever that online bank wallet co First Choice Pay was a few years ago that had a 100 171 page thread when they went bankrupt).

Currently it seems to be back to normal, but maybe other models on here (Who make decent money) can answer that better? It usually takes me a while to make the payout minimum on these adult sites. So if Masspay was going through shit, I wouldn't have even noticed unless I log into the Payment Information Gateway or pay more attention to e-mails about delays. I'm logged into my Payment Information Gateway right now, and at this moment there is no message indicating any delays in payout. On another forum there is a December 27th post from Katy Boleyn stating that there had been delays happening with various pay methods. And she said the holiday season had created chaos with interbank transfers. Monday, December 26th was a bank holiday also. On December 29th she posted that everyone's deposits were finally settled, so the message (informing models of delays) was taken down. January 5, 2023 there was an e-mail sent out stating that there was a delay in payouts to Cosmo.

I really don't make shit on these adult sites anyway (Lol). So because of that, I haven't gotten a payment from Boleyn Models since December 1. Usually when I get paid from an adult site, it's from MFC (who isn't linked with Boleyn Models daily pay). So I personally haven't been affected by any of the delays, but I know that shit sucks for the models who were affected by it. When I finally do earn the payout minimum (a hundred years later...), I get it instantly the same day which I'm happy about. I really wish that SextPanther would get connected to Boleyn Models daily pay, so I could get my money faster and be able to have a low payout minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.