AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

best sugardaddy sites??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My sugar daddy"
"Sugar daters"

I looked into this before I discovered camming and let me say thank God I didn't go through with anything. After connecting with these guys it became abundantly clear that they allll expect sex and look at sugar babies as kinds of sophisticated prostitutes.

One dude had connected with me and his first message was," I want to meet and have physical contact 5x a month. I will pay you €2000/month. OK?"

Like, whoooaaaa. There seemed to be this underlying assumption that sugar babies are automatically going to have sex with the sugar Daddies.

However there are a few who are genuinely interested in dating but use your intuition to suss out those who are genuine and those who are just looking for a shag.

Last edited:
Reactions: anabeauty37
"My sugar daddy"
"Sugar daters"

I looked into this before I discovered camming and let me say thank God I didn't go through with anything. After connecting with these guys it became abundantly clear that they allll expect sex and look at sugar babies as kinds of sophisticated prostitutes.

One dude had connected with me and his first message was," I want to meet and have physical contact 5x a month. I will pay you €2000/month. OK?"

Like, whoooaaaa. There seemed to be this underlying assumption that sugar babies are automatically going to have sex with the sugar Daddies.

However there are a few who are genuinely interested in dating but use your intuition to suss out those who are genuine and those who are just looking for a shag.
yes i found that alot on the site i was on, there must not be any genuine ones out there xx

Status
Not open for further replies.