AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best time to Cam on MFC for a New Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Hello, All....

I know the best time to cam on MFC (or any platform for that matter), is the one you can stick to consistently......but I get really stuck in my head with details. I was supposed to start camming over a year ago then 'life happened' and here I am getting ready to start now. I have content up already, and am working on a little more before 'show time'.

My only hang-up is what time of day to go on to maximize my exposure and make the most of my 'new model' tag. (I've gone on the platform daily to see how many new models are on, regular models, and users, to try and come up with my own answer but all it did is confuse me more, Lol)

Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on when is a good time of day for a newbie on MFC? As an art-model I do 3-4 hr sittings and will be doing that on cam as well. 3-4 hrs, 3-4xs a week. I was thinking either afternoon or early evening (EST). Am I overthinking this too much? (yes!) Lol.

I know it'll take some experimentation, but what has been your experience?

Thanks so much, everyone, for your patience and for always helping everyone out here. I'm so lucky to have found this forum.

In my golden years of MFC camming, I always aimed for a late afternoon to nighttime PST shift and that was my bread and butter. I wish I could have made day shifts work because I know some UK and Aus viewers enjoyed hanging in my room but overall the later in the day times were better for me overall.

Reactions: D_A_X
In my golden years of MFC camming, I always aimed for a late afternoon to nighttime PST shift and that was my bread and butter. I wish I could have made day shifts work because I know some UK and Aus viewers enjoyed hanging in my room but overall the later in the day times were better for me overall.
Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards.....thanks Amber!!! :happy:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.