AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best toy sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite site is SheVibe, they stock big names as well as indie brands, the site design is entertaining, and receiving a package is always giggle-worthy because the name on the return address is Bruce Banner. Their prices are quite affordable, too.

Do be careful with cheaper toys, they're often made from sub-par materials that are very porous and impossible to sterilize, thus harboring bacteria. In addition, those materials always start breaking down after time, and can at that point start leeching toxic chemicals that can irritate your mucous membranes or worse.

Materials that are body-safe:
Silicone
Hard plastic
Glass and Ceramic
Stainless Steel and Aluminum
Properly sealed woods

My favorite site is SheVibe, they stock big names as well as indie brands, the site design is entertaining, and receiving a package is always giggle-worthy because the name on the return address is Bruce Banner. Their prices are quite affordable, too.

Do be careful with cheaper toys, they're often made from sub-par materials that are very porous and impossible to sterilize, thus harboring bacteria. In addition, those materials always start breaking down after time, and can at that point start leeching toxic chemicals that can irritate your mucous membranes or worse.

Materials that are body-safe:
Silicone
Hard plastic
Glass and Ceramic
Stainless Steel and Aluminum
Properly sealed woods
Thank you so so much this actually was very informative to me! I appreciate it a lottt :h:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.