AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best way to find a partner to cam with

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2016
Atl. Ga.
Twitter Username
@thehotrod556
Tumblr Username
thehotrod556
Streamate Username
HotRod556
Chaturbate Username
Hotrod556
I would love to find a female to do couple show with. Are there any good places to look for someone? Or places to post wanted ad? Im a funny guy and easy to get comfortable with. I think if I had a partner who clicked with me we would do very well. The guys that chat with me in my room love my funny, goofy, off the wall shit. Just think a good partner would work out great.

Nowhere.

Honestly your best bet is to find a relationship with a girl who is open to camming. No girl already camming is going to be seeking some random male to cam with them. Most of us are in relationships or married and don't work with males. Especially males who are not in the industry or just do it for fun. This is a job for 99 percent of us- Also personally speaking I wouldn't pay a guy to cam with me but I would split my earnings with a female because g/g shows make great money where b/g is not necessarily a huge money maker. I've cammed with 2 guys and the money isn't that impressive to be paying male talent.

If you are already on a camsite I would suggest camming solo or creating fetish clips solo and build a following. Move to producing and get a reputable reputation and then hire girls to shoot clips with you. That really is my best advice for finding a girl.

Nowhere.

Honestly your best bet is to find a relationship with a girl who is open to camming. No girl already camming is going to be seeking some random male to cam with them. Most of us are in relationships or married and don't work with males. Especially males who are not in the industry or just do it for fun. This is a job for 99 percent of us- Also personally speaking I wouldn't pay a guy to cam with me but I would split my earnings with a female because g/g shows make great money where b/g is not necessarily a huge money maker. I've cammed with 2 guys and the money isn't that impressive to be paying male talent.

If you are already on a camsite I would suggest camming solo or creating fetish clips solo and build a following. Move to producing and get a reputable reputation and then hire girls to shoot clips with you. That really is my best advice for finding a girl.

I thought that would be the case. And thanks for the advise. I didnt know g/b shows wasnt a good earner. I havent found any couples that make me want to stay in the room. So thought I might be able to. As to fetish clips/solo. Im going to have to look into that. I been told by a few people to do this. Thank you

I thought that would be the case. And thanks for the advise. I didnt know g/b shows wasnt a good earner. I havent found any couples that make me want to stay in the room. So thought I might be able to. As to fetish clips/solo. Im going to have to look into that. I been told by a few people to do this. Thank you

I'm sure some couples on CB may do okay but there actually couples and you can see that so that's why I suggested being already with a girl who cams or when your dating to find a girl open to camming. My boyfriend has his own clip store where he shoots solo male fetish clips along with stuff with me. I also work with a male who has his own clip store who hires girls but has been in the industry for 5 years and is super awesome. You have to be submissive to make the most money with females or film in the taboo category. My bf does everything from humiliation to giants to blowing his nose.

There are also other male's who rock the top 50 with there stores like Mark Head Bobber, She owns your manhood, and Family Therapy (all ran by male producers). There are probably more too tbh. Clips are where it's at if your a male (IMO)

Here is my bf's store if you want to check it out: http://clips4sale.com/89274 we do film together and I also make solo stuff for him but if you check out his nose blowing, forced bi, gay humiliation and giant categories there all solo.

Actually, if you want a girl to cam with then you can put out an ad on Sexyjobs.com and pay her. Or you can get an open-minded fuck buddy who wants to make some money on cam. However, if you really want to get into this business...then you would do best with solo work. Guys love looking at other hot guys ;)

Most of us are in relationships or married

I like your advice but this seems like a pretty brazen statement to make. I'm not sure how anyone could know the relationship status of even one percent of the women in the industry. Would be like me saying that most are single when I have no idea, nor do I care, what their relationship status is. The girl can be single or wife number four in a Mormon family for all that it matters to me. Can I give you money to see you naked and sometimes to see a smile? Yes? We cool. Just curious where you are getting your information from.

I like your advice but this seems like a pretty brazen statement to make. I'm not sure how anyone could know the relationship status of even one percent of the women in the industry. Would be like me saying that most are single when I have no idea, nor do I care, what their relationship status is. The girl can be single or wife number four in a Mormon family for all that it matters to me. Can I give you money to see you naked and sometimes to see a smile? Yes? We cool. Just curious where you are getting your information from.

No it's not brazen, most of us are in relationships or married thats just a fact. It may not matter to you but for a guy seeking a girl yes it matters. It also doesn't matter where I get my information from; I've been doing this 5 years and have shot content with over 20 girls and have been apart of this forum for 4 years I'm pretty sure I know the relationships of women in this industry.

How is her post a "bad troll attempt?" Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.