AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bettyhudson - Where is she?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2022
I used to only go to chaturbate to watch her shows, she would stream every single day and miss one here and there, but was she was always active. Now all of a sudden, she's not on social media anymore (deleted everything) and hasn't streamed for over a week and a half, close to two, anyone knows what happened? I tried asking a few of her mods (eva_500 and wizardghost) and both would completely ignore me...

Also forgot to mention that when you go to her Chaturbate page, it only shows the second person she would have broadcasting on the same account, Kris, everything about Betty is gone, so if anyone knows, please do let me know and I'm sure I am not the only one wondering, she is a very populator broadcaster on Chaturbate

Last edited:
social media was probably the studio too, but it's like an actress is no longer on a TV show, what kind of explanation do you expect?

Last edited:
Here are some suggestions:

1. She has devoted herself to sheep farming in New Zealand
2. She changed her gender and became a monk in a Siberian monastery
3. She runs an animal shelter for mosquitos in Ghana
4. She gave up camming and went back to run her YouTube channel with DIY refrigerator repairs
5. She was finally abducted by aliens after trying for years
6. She has a hot dog stand in NY
7. She is doing sneak PR for her massive comeback by posting questions about herself on the internet under the handle "ItsDidi"
8. She became a voice actor in independent Romanian stop motion films
9. She used your tips to buy a controlling share in Chaturbate and retired
10. She became a trained assassin for the Bahamas Intelligence Service. There's practically nothing to do, but the weather is awesome and the pay is decent.

7. She is doing sneak PR for her massive comeback by posting questions about herself on the internet under the handle "ItsDidi"
Real Estate GIF by thepanozzoteam

No need for the attitude, just wondering if someone here knew

I'll spell it out for you then.

Reading your OP is cringe. Especially since you registered on this site to post it.

I don't know who this model is but clearly she left it without an announcement or forwarding address and she didn't say goodbye to you personally..

And you are making an effort to try to find her.

My reply wasn't just snark.

I'll spell it out for you then.

Reading your OP is cringe. Especially since you registered on this site to post it.

I don't know who this model is but clearly she left it without an announcement or forwarding address and she didn't say goodbye to you personally..

And you are making an effort to try to find her.

My reply wasn't just snark.
Again, calm the attitude, relax man, just asking a simple question, if someone knew well spread the word, I wasn't there for her last broadcast, maybe she said something? I was just wondering what had happened.

I was just wondering what had happened.
All of us users do when a favourite model suddenly disappears from the face of the earth. I've been in your shoes a couple of times over the last few years, but everything's ephemeral on both sides of the stream in the cam world. IMO models don't owe any regular user an explanation for a sudden and permament disappearance, because it's neither any of our business nor something we really need to know. There could be a hundred things wrong or a hundred things right with her disappearance.

Donate $100 to Pineapple Support, say the donation is "For Betty" and move on with your life. Maybe your money will find her, mabye not.

Hi. I know her and remember her. I often visited her room and wrote updates to my all-in-1-app, Synergy. She had an amazing energy, was always happy, and played music great for coding! About 2 weeks ago her social media photos/posts were deleted. The accounts still exist, however, she is not using them to answer any questions.

My suggestion would be to visit the model she shared her account with and pay for PM. Kris may have some information to share as they both work (worked) for the same studio!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: ItsDidi
Hi. I know her and remember her. I often visited her room and wrote updates to my all-in-1-app, Synergy. She had an amazing energy, was always happy, and played music great for coding! About 2 weeks ago her social media photos/posts were deleted. The accounts still exist, however, she is not using them to answer any questions.

My suggestion would be to visit the model she shared her account with and pay for PM. Kris may have some information to share as they both work (worked) for the same studio!

Cheers,
Cexmental
Hey, sorry for the late reply, haven't been on here much, people kind of treated me like shit for asking a simple question lol, her new chaturbate / stripchat account is betty_xoxo same for insta.

Reactions: cexmental
Hey @ItsDidi,
I'm really happy you started this thread and then shared Betty's new CB account name. I've stopped by to see her and gave some tokens! Her new 'hidden cam format' offers an exceptional show and she seems to have a lot of fun! Her new Mod's are pretty friendly too. She seems to be doing better than with her shared account. She's such a good person with overwhelmingly positive energy, I'm happy to see she is doing well!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Status
Not open for further replies.