AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Brother 19 *Spoilers*

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marissa Frost

Cam Model
Oct 2, 2013
Canada
Twitter Username
@Marissa_Frost
MFC Username
Marissafrost
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/68101/marissafrost/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/75759/marissafrost
So I'm super into this season already !

pls tell me someone else is too :haha:

After Megan self evicting her self last night its like GUYS ITS ONLY DAY 2

What do you guys think of the twist this year ?

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I'm excited too! :nod:

I can't believe how much Josh has freaked out already. I don't see him lasting very long after that.

I was happy to see that Paul is back this season!

Do you have All Access? I had it the last 2 seasons, but I'm going to try to go with out it this time. Trying to reduce our expenses for a few months.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I'm happy to see Paul back as sort of a theme in himself. But I hope no other returners appear.

That 23 year old (is that Josh? the cuban kid?) is way too full of himself in the wrong ways, lol. He needs to go soon. That old man, too. I hate seeing people so clueless bout the game in the house.

Cool, other BB fans, love the show! Not super excited to have Paul back, I found him annoying as shit last season, but likely deserved of the win as he was really the only one playing the game on any kind of strategic level.

I completely tilted when I saw Miami guy grab the green apple right after they had said "The red apples are less likely poisoned than the green" then "Only half the green are poisoned." He immediately was like, I'll take a 50/50 shot there on the green! On that same note, intelligence chick might have played the absolute perfect strategy move by immediately dumping and grabbing the red apple. As the best strategy once you heard that red apples were basically safe was to jump off and grab that thing, either that or win the comp completely.

Reactions: swagger
  • Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Finally getting around to actually watching, and now I get what you mean by Kevin.

"Who's that?"
"The winner of last season"

Lolol, im going to assume he's never once watched BB. Still cute though :bag:

Also, fuck josh. He's psycho.

Last edited:
why does Cody look like a killer

also I hate his game play
to much to fast.
Guy is way too cocky for the game. I mean, it makes for great TV, but it ain't gonna win him no moneeeeey. Also his girlfriend chick is a bratty bitch. And she doesn't know how to put on false eyelashes.

Guy is way too cocky for the game. I mean, it makes for great TV, but it ain't gonna win him no moneeeeey. Also his girlfriend chick is a bratty bitch. And she doesn't know how to put on false eyelashes.

I was responding to emails last epp
I will creep on her face Wednesday

going to go read bb network now

So... chick speaks in tongues to Jesus in the bathroom. No offense to religious folks, but Dom is what I'd consider the crazy kind of religious. I hope she goes home this week, I can only handle so much of that sort of insanity. She dug her own grave with her actions anyhow.

So... chick speaks in tongues to Jesus in the bathroom. No offense to religious folks, but Dom is what I'd consider the crazy kind of religious. I hope she goes home this week, I can only handle so much of that sort of insanity. She dug her own grave with her actions anyhow.

what
the
fuck
did i miss

Status
Not open for further replies.