AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big thank yous

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissEchoMoon

Cam Model
Feb 17, 2020
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@MissEcho4
MFC Username
MissEchoM
Today was almost a rough day for me. I had to miss my newly set schedule due to a small family emergency (everyone is OK thankfully). Then schedules collided today, and I was feeling like an ass for not keeping on my regular schedule ALREADY.

I looked around a lot of cam blogs & vlogs, but my first week was so good that I don't think I had adequately prepared myself for my default new status to impact room traffic. Today, I wanted to do a sexy cooking show and I learned a lot about what does not work with that format. 90 minutes in, and I was thinking "at least I have cookies after this is over".

Another 30 minutes with just one premium hanging out. Booo.

Then bam, my last 30 minutes of the schedule, the room starts to fill, I surpass my goal, make some friends, and all is well!

The forums here are so encouraging about pushing through a slow period, and it paid off. Thank you so so so much :h:

Reactions: NotYou and DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.