AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bio Links

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_aussie

Cam Model
Aug 1, 2020
Australia
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mikeaussie1
Chaturbate Username
mike_aussie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004184212/mikeaussie1/
I tried to link to my new ManyVids account and it wouldn't work. Googled it and found out why. Seems pretty stupid when OnlyFans also allows streaming.

Anyway, while doing this I discovered that my CB affiliate link in my bio no longer shows up. I tried other versions and none work. Is this a new rule?

Yes, they seem to be stripping the affiliate links from some bios. I noticed that when helping someone set up theirs a few months back. Was working but then when I went to update it at one point it no longer would take the link. If I remember right, it turns it into a link to their page instead without the affiliate code. Some models still seem to have them though. Not sure why some and not others.

In her case, I thought that maybe it was because she's using a studio account. But I'm guessing that yours is not?

Her affiliate link does still seem to work. At least for existing conversions. When I buy new tokens, they do still appear in her revenue. Just won't take the link anywhere in the bio.

Another odd thing that I've noticed is that I no longer have an "Edit Bio" link in my own that I use to test for some who I help. I have to use a roundabout way to get into it using the direct link. Need to contact support to see what's up with that just haven't yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.