AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Birthday raffle

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
Hello!

I am doing a birthday raffle and wanted to ask you guys how do you attract more people to buy raffle tickets? I feel like mine are fairly cheap for the prizes that are available, I've got my regulars that bought quite a few tickets now and a few random people who bought one or two, but I'd like more people to get at least 1 so that there is more variety. I promoted on my profile, twitter and Instagram, but the response is a bit disappointing, especially considering prizes I've offered.

Thank you!

More info upon req.

Hello!

I am doing a birthday raffle and wanted to ask you guys how do you attract more people to buy raffle tickets? I feel like mine are fairly cheap for the prizes that are available, I've got my regulars that bought quite a few tickets now and a few random people who bought one or two, but I'd like more people to get at least 1 so that there is more variety. I promoted on my profile, twitter and Instagram, but the response is a bit disappointing, especially considering prizes I've offered.

Thank you!

More info upon req.
Do you allow your ticket purchases go towards the room goal? I have a prize spin wheel and I always tell guys to spin the wheel to work towards the room goal so they are getting a deal and are encouraged to spend.

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Upvote 1
Do you allow your ticket purchases go towards the room goal? I have a prize spin wheel and I always tell guys to spin the wheel to work towards the room goal so they are getting a deal and are encouraged to spend.
Sorry for a late reply. Had a hectic Easter weekend. Happy Easter!
Yes, all the tips I get it public chat go towards a goal I set, including raffle tickets.

The prizes I offer for less than 70 tk per ticket, if someone is lucky enough to get just one and win, are literally like 10x more valuable than the ticket price.

For example, one of the prizes is lowest rate private show of whatever length + 10 min domi and lush control - my pvt shows are usually mid range price so for 15 min they would be spending already over 700tk, where with the prize it's peanuts compared to normal rates. Lush and domi control combined for 10 min are also about 700 tk normally. So the deal is there, just not enough interest and I can't figure out why.

Upvote 0
Sorry for a late reply. Had a hectic Easter weekend. Happy Easter!
Yes, all the tips I get it public chat go towards a goal I set, including raffle tickets.

The prizes I offer for less than 70 tk per ticket, if someone is lucky enough to get just one and win, are literally like 10x more valuable than the ticket price.

For example, one of the prizes is lowest rate private show of whatever length + 10 min domi and lush control - my pvt shows are usually mid range price so for 15 min they would be spending already over 700tk, where with the prize it's peanuts compared to normal rates. Lush and domi control combined for 10 min are also about 700 tk normally. So the deal is there, just not enough interest and I can't figure out why.
I think that deal might be part of the problem. It's very good, I agree, but I probably wouldn't want to spend money on a ticket in a situation where If I won I'd still might end up having to spend more money to get access to my prize, and they would still have to pay for that private show. Even though it would be lowest rate it's still something. I assume many members might feel similarly. I would stick only to things like pre-recorded videos, free customs or toys control during public show as raffle prizes. Things that they don't have to pay extra for after winning.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
I agree that the prizes are all great value. However (for me) I never enter raffles for models with whom I am not a regular. Also as @_mika_ pointed out, having to pay for private show to "claim" the prize may put some off also. Reduced rate private show is a very good prize, but I would think maybe only for one prize.

It is just my personal "take" on things but I think raffle tickets are usually predominantly bought by your regulars.

Upvote 1
Thank you for your input guys. I added that as a prize as it's a popular thing for my regulars, so thought I'd give them a chance to have a long pvt with a lower rate just in case I pull their name for that prize. I am flexible and willing to swap a pvt for a custom vid or similar, as I get not everyone wants or likes pvts, so I've sure it suits every taste. Other prizes include toy control, custom sets of videos and pictures etc. 😄 thanks again!
Xxx Lexi

Upvote 0
Thank you for your input guys. I added that as a prize as it's a popular thing for my regulars, so thought I'd give them a chance to have a long pvt with a lower rate just in case I pull their name for that prize. I am flexible and willing to swap a pvt for a custom vid or similar, as I get not everyone wants or likes pvts, so I've sure it suits every taste. Other prizes include toy control, custom sets of videos and pictures etc. 😄 thanks again!
Xxx Lexi

Hey @Lexi_Summers
Love all your ideas and your thinking outside the box with ways to entertain and entice your members. Fantastic! :clap:

Kinda wish stripchat would allow a free pvt/c2c for cases like this, would be nice 😅

Change it to 8 tokens with a minimum of 1 min = practically free
So you can advertise: 'member wins a long PVT with me for only 8 tokens!' :eyebrows:

Upvote 0
Hey @Lexi_Summers
Love all your ideas and your thinking outside the box with ways to entertain and entice your members. Fantastic! :clap:

Change it to 8 tokens with a minimum of 1 min = practically free
So you can advertise: 'member wins a long PVT with me for only 8 tokens!' :eyebrows:
Oh..am I understanding this right, all the times I had pvts longer than 5 min which is my minimum, is that all I got paid for, 5 min? I never checked! I thought that's just the minimum they pay if they leave early! Now I'm a bit confused, so if I set it to 1 min and 8 tk that's all they pay even if we stay there for 1 hr ? I'm not sure that's how it works but OK.... seems I need to set min. Duration way higher since I do 40+ min pvts!!! 🤔🤔😏

Upvote 0
Oh..am I understanding this right, all the times I had pvts longer than 5 min which is my minimum, is that all I got paid for, 5 min? I never checked! I thought that's just the minimum they pay if they leave early! Now I'm a bit confused, so if I set it to 1 min and 8 tk that's all they pay even if we stay there for 1 hr ? I'm not sure that's how it works but OK.... seems I need to set min. Duration way higher since I do 40+ min pvts!!! 🤔🤔😏

Sorry for confusing you @Lexi_Summers
I meant it's the cheapest you can do with the lowest minimum with our current settings.

Your comments about adding completely free PVTs have been noted and passed up to the relevant team. 👍

Upvote 1
Sorry for confusing you @Lexi_Summers
I meant it's the cheapest you can do with the lowest minimum with our current settings.

Your comments about adding completely free PVTs have been noted and passed up to the relevant team. 👍
Right, got you, yes, that's what I will be doing! Thanks!

That's great, thank you so much. It would definitely help to engage more members to participate in games and raffles etc. And spend tokens on tickets/wheel spins/ compete to be the highest monthly tipper etc. To then get some 1 on 1 time completely free. Also can be used as a thank you to Knights for all their hard work- I know mine really puts in loads of effort even when I'm offline, so it would be a nice treat!

Thanks for your help
Xxx Lexi

Upvote 0
Right, got you, yes, that's what I will be doing! Thanks!

That's great, thank you so much. It would definitely help to engage more members to participate in games and raffles etc. And spend tokens on tickets/wheel spins/ compete to be the highest monthly tipper etc. To then get some 1 on 1 time completely free. Also can be used as a thank you to Knights for all their hard work- I know mine really puts in loads of effort even when I'm offline, so it would be a nice treat!

Thanks for your help
Xxx Lexi

I get the reasons behind wanting this and you have made some really good points Lexi so I will definitely be looking into this further.

Always happy to help 🤗

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.