AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bitcoin exchange issuee

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys,

I have recieved my payment today but since it was calculated in 15th of april and btc was 63.000 usdt, now its around 56.000 so i recieved less money than i earned, its 62 dollars less. I have contacted the support but will they pay the missing part? Maybe @punker_barbie has an answer for me.

Best regards,

lerogue1009

Hey guys,

I have recieved my payment today but since it was calculated in 15th of april and btc was 63.000 usdt, now its around 56.000 so i recieved less money than i earned, its 62 dollars less. I have contacted the support but will they pay the missing part? Maybe @punker_barbie has an answer for me.

Best regards,

lerogue1009
Bitcoin payments are based on the value of Bitcoin at the end of the pay period. The trend for the past year has been so that the value of Bitcoin that lands in your wallet is usually worth more than what you earned, however in this case Bitcoin dropped over the last 1-2 days so the reverse happened.

Edit: actually after re reading I might have been confused by your wording, so just ignore all that if it doesn't apply lol. I have had discrepancies in my payment before and they paid me the difference, so if that is the case I wouldn't worry.

Upvote 0
Bitcoin payments are based on the value of Bitcoin at the end of the pay period. The trend for the past year has been so that the value of Bitcoin that lands in your wallet is usually worth more than what you earned, however in this case Bitcoin dropped over the last 1-2 days so the reverse happened.

Edit: actually after re reading I might have been confused by your wording, so just ignore all that if it doesn't apply lol. I have had discrepancies in my payment before and they paid me the difference, so if that is the case I wouldn't worry.
it looks like they calculated in the 15th but payed in 18th so the money i recieved is less. I believe they should pay the difference but i am not sure, I have reached them so I will wait for the reply and update here. Thank you for your reply!

Upvote 0
WOW they paid you the difference??? insanity
When you choose BTC, you are choosing to get paid in that "currency"
the value in USD or EUROS or YEN of BTC changes, it fluctuates
so they gave you for example .002BTC and you messaged and told them its not $63 anymore because the price of BTC went down
and they gave you the difference in BTC???? so they gave you free money? lol
hahaha
jesus, please go back and read this message 100 times

Upvote 0
They calculate the amount of btc in the 15th of every month, this month it took 3 days to transfer so I lost 70 dollars in the meantime so they recovered that. It is not free money.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.