AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bitcoin payment-exchange calculation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2020
Hi everyone, when does CB calculate the amount of bitcoin they will send for payment? I was under the impression it was 23:59:59 on the last day of the payment period? For me, it seems like for this past payment period they calculated it far later and I got far less BTC than I should have. DId anybody experience the same?

Thank you

Hi everyone, when does CB calculate the amount of bitcoin they will send for payment? I was under the impression it was 23:59:59 on the last day of the payment period? For me, it seems like for this past payment period they calculated it far later and I got far less BTC than I should have. DId anybody experience the same?

Thank you
Yeah I sent an email to support about this, because the price of bitcoin had risen 19% from that time to when I received my payment....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.