AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2020

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceline

Cam Model
Aug 11, 2017
The biggest shopping days of the year are upon us! Is there any awesome pre-BF deals that you've seen so far? Anything in particular you're looking to find some good sales on? Let's talk about sales!

For clothes, I've seen some awesome sales on Lulus website already. Last year around BF Forever 21 had 60% or something like that off of sale prices, and I got a ton of dresses and shoes and stuff for videos at insanely cheap prices. I'm hoping they do that again.

Steam Autumn Sale just started today and the PlayStation BF sale has a ton of good deals as well.

Bath & Body Works has Candle Day coming up, and not sure how accurate this info is, but apparently a family friend was told in store that 3-wick candles will be priced at $8.95.

I haven't looked around too much for this yet, but if there's some good deals on webcams and microphones I'll probably scoop that up.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I've picked up a few things already:

New pocket knife I'd been after for some time, just didn't want to spend the list price on it
Osprey backpacks has a huge sale going on now (up to 50% off)
Supplements (bodybuilding.com and evogen have a pretty good sale going on now)
X-box controller for my PC (though not a BF sale item)

I might have to look into the Steam sale and see if there's something I might pick up there.

A lot of the places I normally buy from extended their sales more through the month due to the restrictions.

I do look forward to all the fall game sales, and I've already reduced my Steam wishlist (and increased my backlog lol.) Having worked retail in the past (and probably in the future) I avoid physically going shopping this week. I only really have to buy Christmas gifts for my parents, so I don't have to worry about participating in the holiday shopping frenzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.